(500) Days of Summer

December 20,2011- Tuesday

May napanood akong isang movie ang title ay “500 DAYS OF SUMMER”, ilang ulit ko nang na-encounter ang movie na ito saTV pero binalewala ko lang. Pero nang panoorin ko ito, it suddenly struck me. I kinda like it.

This is not a love story, it narrates about lives of people. Who is experiencing love,heartache and many more.

The story goes this way…

The story said that there’s only two people living in this world. MEN. WOMEN.

Now there is a man named Tom Hansen. He got a boring life, he stated. He’d grown in a life of expectancy. Life that is well, not really easy to describe. He took an Architectural Degree but ended up in a greeting card company as a greeting card writer.

Even though his life is surrounded by dark and gray colors, but still he believes in fantasies, fairy tales, soul mate, fate, destiny, and LOVE. He mostly believed in love, if and only if, he found “the one”.

On the other hand we’ve got Summer. A girl that only cares about two things in the world: her long dark hair and how to cut it. She lived in a life that is full of tragic. Where her parents got divorced. That’s the reason why she doesn’t want to be involved in a relationship.

Cause she believed that having a relationship can make people hurt. She just want to be free and an independent woman. Just a girl, with an average height, average foot length and average weight, just like a normal girl. She is an assistant of a manager who owns a greeting card company, where Tom worked. But Summer don’t believed in love or fate until, her life and Tom crossed.