Chapter 2

Author pov...

Ak boarded flight at Hyderabad airport and landed at Delhi soon he went in car from who he seeked help to kidnap sivaangi ..

After sometime of travel at evening he reached shimla the took jeep from road to climb hill to go in snow area they reached at night after 10 mins of walk they reached that cabin wood in centre of desereted snow area with full of forest surrounded it in 100 meteres..

Ak walked with his clothe bag entered home slowly he kept his bag at entrance started to walk sideway of front verenda area to find Rakshan or Sarath while he was searching suddenly at one open window a screen hitted his face so he just hided it f...

Ak walked with his clothe bag entered home slowly he kept his bag at entrance started to walk sideway of front verenda area to find Rakshan or Sarath while he was searching suddenly at one open window a screen hitted his face so he just hided it from hitting but suddenly a person was behind that screen was about to fall so he quickly caught hold of that person waist when he saw that person face he was dumbstruck.

Her calm innocent face long black hair perfect arrow like eyebrows cute sharp nose carved petal pink lips a little black bhindi everything made him feel like she was angel descedent from heaven he saw many beautiful women in his life but this girl was something different he felt he saw her murmuring some prayers he chuckled hearing that..

Sivaangi slowly opened her eyes and saw him both eyes were perfectly locked suddenly they heared a voice inside both of them jerked sivaangi pushed him and stood straight Ak saw her now only his mind stricked she was the girl they kidnapped...

Sivaangi saw him and around soon she realised she has been caught she turned to run but Ak ran soon caught her before she go to the main entrance he hugged her from behind stop her from running she started to beat his hand stomp his foot and shoulders ...

Sivaangi: eh ena vidu da vidu ena dhaadi madu mari iruka vazhikithu

Ak: dei arivu keta koomataigala enga da poneega Inga kandavala ena thitra seekrama vanga da

Sivaangi jerked and was shouting loudly Ak was hugging from tightly not letting her runaway kity was laying on her one hand ....

Rakshan and Sarath who heard this noise jerked and arrived there soon but Rakshan was shocked to see that scene..

Rmv: ena da nadukutha Inga kadathitu vantha ponaoda kati pudichitu nikiran

R: dei machan ena da panra antha pona vidra nasungra da Ava

S: partner kadatha matum dan pora nenacha

Ak: unga rendu peryum adicahe konduvan dei***** iva tapichi oda pakura adu kuda teriyama ena da pudugureenga

Sivaangi: eeh vidu ena pls vidu nan ponum pls ena anna kitae poran vitru pls..

She was started to sob Rakshan quickly holded her two hands Ak released his hold Sarath quickly took a rope and tied her hand she was sobbing continously

Sivaangi: yaru neegala theiva senji solunga en Ipdi ena kadathitu vandurkeenga ..

Ak : Dei po antha room la podu ivala
Unga rendu pera la ivala pathuka mudila ungalala