Chapter 3

Author pov....

Soon Siva boarded flight with his team members to Delhi at Chennai airport ...

He arrived there contacted Delhi commissioner he sent his own team members to help him soon he visited Sivaangi clg campus and saw Sakthi Dharshan ..

Dharshan was fuming in anger he was raging to Siva Karthikeyan ..Siva consoled him...

Siva: En papa mela kai veichita Dharshan avanuku naragatha katanum ...

D: en munadiyae sivu thookitan yarna avan avanuku evlo dairiyam appa ena panrar nanae Cm uncle call pana pora vidinjae pochu Ava ena ana edumae trla.....

Siva : Cm eduku Ava anna nan eduku iruken AC anathu kalatava avanuku nan yaruna katran..

With more furious mind siva started his search for his sister ...His rage was only to encounter him at when he got his sight....

Here at Shimla

Sun was raised sun rays was hitting inside window and fell on peacefully sleeping Ak ...he was sleeping on another room beside sivaangi's he slowly rubbed his face he slowly turned beside him saw Rakshan who was mumbling in sleep..

Rakshan: yeh saruuu mama ku oru kiss kudu

Rakshan pouted his lip for kissing Ak who saw this punched on his mouth he screamed in pain..

Ak: kalangatula kanda karumathala panitu chi apdi poi padu apdika

Rakshan closed his mouth in pain turned aside to sleep.

Rakshan: Ada kolakara paavi en saranya kuda nerla dan romance pana vidama torcher panra parta kanvula kuda vidamataran

Poi tholai da single la irunthu uyira edukura mavane oru naal neeyum eduna ponu kuda romance pana nipala apo vanthu disturb panran .

Iyoo saru seekram vanthu aduta ummma kudu

Ak moved out after rehreshing saw Sarath sleeping with open mouth he saw him with disgust face throwed towel inside his mouth which he using for wiping face ..

Then he slowly went towards sivaangi roomside when he saw the door he remembered her sobbing pale face so he slowly opened door peeked inside but his heart pained little to see her state she was sleeping on the floor with tied hands and legs uncomfortably her face was tear stained with swollen eyes and dried lips a little kitten was sleeping near her chest ...

He saw her for sometime inside his heart at one corner he felt something by seeing her she looked so heavenly beautiful when he saw yesterday something disturb him after this 10 yrs after his 1 st oneside love but he couldn't recognise it was mild feeling he don't want to rise more than that.

He then slowly saw her yawning cutely he smiled and saw little kitten which is also yawned sivaangi and that kitten both looked same while yawning he chuckled and murmured

Ak: poonai kuty

And smiled at that...

Rakshan who went that side to give tea to Ak saw him smiling at that room

R: ivan ena paal vilambarathula vara pasumadu mari antha room partu sirichitu irukan

ena iruku apdi anga namaku poi papom.

Rakshan went behind him saw that .

Rakshan mv: ooh oh apdi pogutha katha matniya en bambarakata mandaiya en vailaya kuthura iru .

He went behind him kept hot tea mug on his shoulder Ak hissed in pain shouted ...

Sivaangi who heared this sound scrunched her eyebrows yawned cutely again slowly opened her eyes..