Chapter 4

Author pov....

At Shimla.

After Ak completing his hot work out came inside sivaangi who has already witnessed and drooled his hot body was blushing little behinde the window soon when she saw him coming towards house she ran inside with little smile In her face Rakshan who saw her running with little blush and smile ..

Rmv: nama kidnap dana panom nyayapadi bayanthutu aluthutu dana odiponum intha ponu vekapatutu sirichitu pothu onume purilaiyae..

Then he saw Ashwin coming in with bare upper body with vest on his shoulder sweating heavily..

Rmv: ivan ena Ipdi varan oru vela chi chi nama machan avlo worth ila

Ashwin saw Rakshan who was in deep thought went towards him punched on his stomach lightly.

He screamed in pain.

Rak: adei 6 adi valantha mala madae en da kuthuna

Ak: Suma test pana

Rak: ne test pani paka en vairana nan wanted ah vazhata punch bag da

Ak smirked again punched and wet inside home his eyes started to search sivaangi automatically so he acted like walking casually while searching soon he founded her near kitchen eating cookies and feeding little kitten he smiled looking it she was eating cookies like a 2 year old girl spilling dusts on her over her mouth nose he smilled looking it .

soon after eating she turned and walked towards sink to wash hands but stepped in water was about to feel down ak rushed towards her quickly caught her waist and lifted her little she stepped her feet on his and kept her one hand on his bare manly chest amd another around his neck she slowly looked him his brown orbs looked directly into her black orbs they both fell into their eyes ak another hand which was loose came towards her face sivaangi started to breathe fast he saw her nose which had cookie dust he took his tumb kept on her nose wiped those dust she started to breathe heavily her heart beat raised then he saw her lips he slowly took his tumb there and wiped corner of her lips and she shivered and even she didn't push him and he took his tumb wiped abover her upper lip her heart beat was thumping like anything ..

Rakshan who came there saw them standing like this he was shocked to core

Rmv: Ada padupavi payalugala rendum perula la yarna kidanapper ila victim mari behave panringala da edo honeymoon vathamari la nikuranuga intha ponu cooperate panuthu ena da nadakuthu inga ..

He went near them

R: Dei nan vantutan da

They didn't move Rakshan sighed took a vessel and throwed down they both jerked sivaangi pushed him he went backwards she stepped down from his foot and went backwards ..

Rak: aah ipo enga irunthu vantuchu ivlo periya gap ila ena nadakuthu inga u bloody nonsense kidnapp pana edatula enanu keta

He saw sivaangi

Rak: ne po poi antha Poona kuda antha room la iiru po

Sivaangi noded took that kitten saw Ak through corner of her eyes

R: go sooon I say

He shouted she ran away

Rakshan went near ak who was standing shirtless

Rak: veliya - degree kooluru avan avan naalu Anji poorvai pothipan satai podamaayae nikira rascal ena nenachitu iruka

Ak glared Rakshan whi was shouting at him he raised his hand towwards his cheek Rakshan thought he gona slap but Ak pinched his cheek.