Chapter 10

Author pov....

After Ak went sivu finished her classes and attending patients she collected all her things connected headset played  song started walk in pathway to bus stop she was blushing unknowingly thinking about her rowdy and his behaviour today her simple was visible in her red cheeks because blushing and smilling .

She was walking very slowly with blush and smile but she didn't know a car was following behind her in her equal speed noticing all her actions.

She was about to slip without noticing a pair of hands catched her hand she caught her breathe turned and saw .

Her brother Sk was standing with smile wearing his glass.

Siv: neeya anne cha nan bayanathe poitan

Sk: una horn adichi bayam katlam nenacha ana athukula nee Vila pora mari partan vanta adan

Ena papa gavanama iruka mata headset potutu keela ena irukunu kuda pakama

Siv: iyoo sorry anne pakala

Sk: edo Nala mood la iruka pola thana sirikira kanavu kandra ena matter

Ranveer Singh kanavula Vandana

Sivmv: Ranveer Singh ah ama tamilnadu Ranveer Singh dan

She again blushed Sk shooked his ehad thinking his baby sis but he didn't know she is kD and felling in love with his rival .

Siv:: Seri ne engana Inga

Sk: onu ila da intha veliya oru work adan mudichitu apdiya unayu patutu veetla drop panalam vantha

Va polam

She shooked her head went with sk both had their cute banters.

After raeched home sivu went took bath she wrapped towel stood front of bathroom mirror wiped the smog on that her hair was wet wrapped in white towel looked like fresh soaking wet strawberry...

She saw herself amd remember how he smooched her cheeks she touched their blushed heavily ...

Siv saw mirror talked to her self as he asking him

Siv: en lyf la na Ipdi yepomae feel panathu ila iniki 1 st tym pana unala dan da ena nee yena panra nan Ipdi Marita enaiya suthi suthi vara nejmalae unaku ena avlo pidichirka ena love panriya .

Iniki vanthu enanamo panita

She thought that closed her face with hands blushed and saw mirror again

Nan en una thadukamatra enaku en athu pudichurku edo feel aguthu idu dan love ah oru vela iam In love iyoo kolapama iruke Ipdi polamba vitutanae antha porukki dei rowdy paya ena da panra enaya.

She dressed herself in white half hand shirt and multicolored 3/4 skirt combed her hair she saw time it was 7 so she started to so her thesis and pending projects and studied some patients files for knowledge.

Maid knocked door for dinner soon she went down saw no one as sk was in duty her appa was went party discussion so she had herself .

When she returned saw missed calls from dharshan so she called him.

Dharshan: oi minion kuty enga d poiruntha  evlo neram kuprathu

Siv: yeh sapda poiruntha da

D: itha matum crct ah panidu

S: apo enaku pasikum la sapda kudatha .

Dharshan laughed

D: cutie