Chapter 5

Author pov

After rescuing sivaangi at Shimla siva Karthikeyan took her to Delhi in helicopter she was shivering in way he hugged her patted her back soon they reached Delhi he made her to refresh Dharshan sakthi arrived at hotel were siva Karthikeyan stayed sivaangi came from  restroom saw sakthi and Dharshan both ran to her hugged tight she cried by seeing them they patted her back .

Dharshan eyes became moist

D : Sivu unaku onu ila la

Sivaangi: ila da iam ok

S: thalaivi Nala irukeenga la ipo

S: dei sakthi iam fine da

Dharshan noded no and hugged her she rubbed his back murmured nothing has happen to her soon he detached from her

D : entha **** trla avan matum yatunu tryatu appa ku ipovae phne pani avana eduna pana solra

Sivaangi mind went absent she was remembering him his wound one side her heart says don't want to think about him but another side make her to think about him..

Dharshan saw sivaangi was passed out in thoughts shaked her to come back

D: nan pesitu iruken ena nee apdi selai aita

Sivu: onu ila edo seri vidu

Suddenly siva Karthikeyan entered room

Siva: Sivaangi pack your luggages nan poi hostel gali panita Chennai ku 1 hr la flight things la varuthu kelambala

Sivaangi was shocked to core

Sivu: Anna en anna inu konja masam dan clg ovr aidu aprm practice work panrathu kuda Chennai ku vangitu vanthura

Siva : ila vena nee Inga irunthatu pothum una doorama vecha dan unkau safe nenachom ana ila una ini pakathulae pathukurathu dan nalathu appa vara solitaru

Sivu: anna ana clg

Siva: athula pathukula papa ipo va flight time aguthu

Dei neega rendu perum eve flight la vanga ipo ticket kedaikla enaku avaluku dan kedachutu ungaluku eve potutan seriya vituku vanthurunga straight ah ...

They both noded their head soon sivaangi got ready went to airport with her brother she boarded Chennai flight but her mind reminded him his presence his proximity his sacrifice his everything she looked the clouds through window in flight she closed her eyes ...

She had images of him his face his touch his hold on her waist suddenly she got image of his bullet wound she jerked and woke up flight announced to wear seat belt as they are going to land she wore it siva asked wt she smiled and noded no ...

After landing 4 policemen  came there to pick them and tow black gaurds as her father sent for her she sighed thinking her over protective guardian angels went with them soon she reached poes guarden banglow when she stepped she saw her father waiting for her at main door she ran towards hugged her father he too hugged patted her political men who were around them saw this and gave privacy to them .

She cried in her father arms he noded no and wiped her tears took inside home he called maid to give water she drank it again she hugged her father.

Sivu father : en Thangamae en sami appa ku muchae ilama pochu tryuma nee ilama inemae appa kudae irunturu ma engayu pogatha appa bayanthae poitan .

He cried sivaangi too cried and hugged him

Sivu: nanu bayanthuta pa

She cried he wiped her face and kissed her top of head siva saw this and his eyes become moist