Chapter 9

Author pov.....

Sivaangi was sitting like mad blushing woman she didn't know what happens to her why she didn't react to that he was touching her bare waist and he patted her bum seductively two time if it was any other man he will definitely know beaten to death by her brother but she was feeling shy and happy in corner of Heart because it was not anyone it is Ak may her it's her Ak.

She slowly stood up went started do work but absent mindedly soon her clg hours over so she took her bag boarded bus as she doesn't like to go in car .

She didn't get any seat so she stood silently before her in seat a little boy and his mom was seated she saw that boy and smilled he too smiled showing his dimples her mind reminded Ak she blushed thinking him ...

Sivmv: dei rowdy paya evlo dairiyam iruntha apdi la panirupa unaku kai Suma vae ila porukki payan

Ana nan en eduame solala avana iyoo nan edum solama veka patan enachu enaku .

She was blushing unknowingly that little boy saw her she was blushing like made woman he smiled hie slowly saw her top to toe saw her waist he pinched her waist making her jerk and saw him with wide eyes before she could react that little boy stod upto go down his stop while going he patted her bum she jerked heavily she was embarassed she sat down on seat without making fuss as no one saw that .

Her mind didn't scold that boy but Ak was came there at time in her mind .

Smv: Dei ena da elam entho public place mari thadvitu thatitu poranga ana enaku en avan nyabagam varuthu intha vaadu panathu kuda ena da pana ena dei .

She whined silently went to home she rushed to room stood infront of mirror she slowly adjusted her saree but suddenly ak appeared behind her she saw through mirror he smirked at her his hands slowly went to her bare waist he holded there firmly he rubbed there seductively making her moan she opened eyes but he was not there she shooked her head with smile.

She ran inside bathroom to referesh she took good bath came out with towel by drying hair she stood at her room balcony but her mind recolleted him and his touch incidents in hospital she blushed heavily by dring her hair.

Pavi who came to Sivaangi home went to her room saw it was open so she went silently to suprise and saw her standing in balcony by drying her hair slowly with towel so she went behind her patted her bum.

Sivaangi jerked heavily her mind thought his patt only

Siv: Ak en Ipdi panreenga

She shouted and turn to see pavi who stood shock kept her hand in mouth wide eyes.

Pavi: Ak va ena d solra

Siv: aiyoo adu edo tryama

Pavi: tryama va eei nan Nala ketan ipo solriya Ak va nerala parta nanae kepan epdi vasathi

Sivu face palmed herself she sighed and said everything happened today pavi widened her eyes in shock .

Pavi: adi paaaavi

She shouted

Siv: en d kathura

Pavi: yeh pecha mathata

Sivmv: aiyoo kandu pudikiralae

Pavi started to laugh loud sivu glared she composed and saw her

Pavi: eh una orutan 8 th padikum bothu voice ku Kindle pana solutu teacher kita mativitu suspension vanga vechar un anna

Nee 11 th padikum bothu love torcher panavana oda oda adichi mooka odachar

Pona varusham una asingama clg la pesunanu vanthu campus la sevulae antha hindi karanu ku naalu vitaru