Reclaiming the HQ PT1

As you listen to the large roar, you can't help but get anxious. "That doesn't sound like a regular titan" you say as Alex and Jean take off.

You remain standing there as you listen. "It sounds...bigger" just then you hear ODMG as alex lands next to you "Bug brother come on! We gitta go! Regroup with the others then catch up with sasha at the vantage point!"

You nod as you turn to run with her she engaged her ODMG and flew away as you jump off the roof and pull your triggers.

Your ODMG engaged as you anchored to a Roof and zipped away. However, as you got pretty High, you clicked your triggers again to anchor to a new building, but your ODMG malfunctions. Just Like Alex's did. Strange.

"SHIT!" you yell "NOT AGAIN! DAMNIT MOBLIT!" moblit was supposed to fix your odmg.

"AHHH!" you fall as you see a sunroof. "CANNON BALL!" You shout as you cover your head as you crash through the sunroof and slam down on a wooden table.

"AAAAARH!" you yell in pain as you crash into the table as it breaks into pieces.

Keeping momentum you roll as you stand back up.

You hold your left arm as a large cut has appeared. Steam fills the room as you run.

"Damnit! God this shit hurts!" as you run you realize your triggers were stuck. That was the problem. Looking down at your gear "Why is there so much steam!" You then look behind you while you run down the hall of the home

"Oh, thats why" you see your odmg is still boosting due to the stuck triggers.

You grab your blades and press the release ad the triggers stop. The steam stops releasing as you sheath your blades again.

"Damn this cits pretty bad, i should fix it up before i risk infection" you say.

Steam still lingers as you turn down another hall "just how big is this joint?!"

You let go of your arm as you look around "I have to-" suddenly the wall next to you is ripped apart as a Titan falls into it.

"WHAT THE HELL!" you are knocked back by the force as you slam into the wall. You look up as you see the titan look over at its attacker. Just as a large fist connects with its face.

"HUH!" you say as you reach up and take your sunglasses off.

The titsn is thrown away as you see it. A titsn with elfish ears and glowing green eyes. And an exposed Set of teeth.

"What the..." You say in awe. "What the hell is that?!" The Titan roars loudly before it takes off chasing the titan it knocked away.

You stand up and run to the edge. You look onward as you gasp. "What the hell os going on? I've never seen a titan like that."

But, as you look at the titan, you see some people in the distance. "Huh?" You look at them as you put your sunglasses back on.

"What are they doing?!" Each of them are standing on buildings. All of them.

"Do they...what..." You shake your arm a few times to stave off the stinging. You then. Hear something.

"(Y/n)!" you turn around ad Christa swings in from the opening.

"Christa!" You say. She looks at you. "Are you ok?" You nod "yea, im fine, whats everyone standing around for?" You ask

She points at the HQ "for you, you were supposed to return with Alex but when both her and Jean noticed you were gone i came to check. Alex was going to join but armin was explaining whats happening with that Abnormal Titan. He has a plan"