Rising Tension

"We can regroup at the castle later. Right now, we need to figure out exactly what this chick here is doing. And why shes so focused on swallowing me bro"

You say to Levi as you stand in the tellest tree you can find. The woman is tied up and against the trunk while you and levi stare at her while on the massive branch

The woman was wearing a white dress shirt. A long skirt and her shoes were missing. Her hair was a mess.

Yet, she was. Extremely... Cute. Even if she held no expression on her face, she was unbelievably cute. At least you thought she was anyway.

Levi has his arms crossed as he keeps watch.

You then crouch down by the woman as you raise your hand and grab at the gag you put it her mouth before you pull and remove it.

She made a small grunt as she took a breath. Then she stared at you. "So. Lets start with Introductions. Im Y-" before you could say your name, the woman replies for you "Titan Slayer" she says.

You look at Levi as he shrugs. Then you nod "Sure. Thats a name i have" then you point over at Levi "That is Levi Ackerman. Humanity's strongest soldier"

The woman looks at him, doesnt seem to care before she looks back to you "What do you want?" She asks. Then you chuckle as you remove your sunglasses "Why my dear. We just want a few questions answered"

She tilts her head "What makes you think ill just talk?" Before you can reply, she gives you a little smile.

When she does this. Suddenly everything freezes. You gasp as your jaw drops. The screen turns bright white as rose petals float around.

Then sparkles and glitter noises sound as the girl lets out a little giggle with her smile. And as she does. Your face is shown again as a single loud heartbeat plays.

And in your head you can only think of one word "Perfect-" you think.

Before suddenly a record scratch sound plays as Levi shouts "Y/N!" You blink as everything returns to normal "Huh?! What?!" You turn your head to look at him as he seems annoyed. Then you look back to the Girl as she has an eyebrow raised

"What, what just happened?" You ask. Then the girl replies "you were staring at me" you nod "oh yea, yea yea sorry" you then clear your throat as you stand up "your going to answer some questions for-"

However your interrupted once again as you suddenly cough.

You turn your head as you cough badly and spit out a little bit of blood. Then you clear your throat before you turn back to the girl.

"First question, whats your name?"

She replies to you instantly "Pieck Finger" you cross your arms "Why are you here?" She tilts her head "Ive been trying to capture you for a while now. We all have. What do you think we want?"

Before you can reply, Levi points "Look. A flare. They aren't even to the castle yet, but almost"

You turn around and look as Levi points.

"Erwin and the main formation already split away from them. Their group will meet up at a later date just as planned. We should regroup with them as ordered."

You nod "Well Pieck" you say as you look at her, then you bend over and grab her arms. You grunt as you yank upwards and pull her

"Wha-" she says surprised as you hoist her over your shoulder. Her hands are still tied behind her back.

"Hey! Move your hand!" She says as you keep a grip on her ass. For safety reasons.

You turn to face Levi as you nod "Yea lets get going" you grab the trigger of your ODMG as you fire a hook to the tree branch beside you as you and Levi both start repelling down the tree. The while time Pieck was yelling "Stop handling me!"