Double Down

Reiner stared at both Eren and the Twin titan. Unsure of how to proceed.

As he watched, he took a step back and planted his deet as he got ready.

Eren roared at him and broke into a full charge at him, while the tein titan stayed back as it swung its arms out and looked up into the sky as it screamed.

Sound-waves echoing out as everyone on the ground covered their ears. Even Reiner turned his head from the sound.

"Damnit Alex! Shes like a Banshee!" Hange shouts as she covers her ears.

When Eren reaches the armored titan, he takes a swung as he delivers a punch to Reiners face. Since he was off guard it effects him, even if not much.

Eren follows up with a second swing from his other arm. Reiner turns his head with the punch to make it almost completely ineffective.

But then Eren quickly steps to the side as the Twin Titan shoulder slams him.

Alex tackles Reiner as she brings him down, but reiner reacts as he uses his legs to flip her over him as she lands on her back.

As reiner rolls over to stand up, Eren jumps on him. Reiner quickly reaches back and grabs Eren as he pulls him over his shoulder and Slams him down in top of Alex.

Then he stands up and backs away as Eren rolls over and stands while Alex does the same.

Levi looks down at Pieck as she watches. She was intensely focused on something above them.

Levi turned his head upwards to see, and he gasped "how?!" He sees The same Hooded scout from before as she falls down towards him.

He raises his sword to block as she swings her down.

Their blades connect as he parries her and kicks her away as she lands and rolls backwards.

She stands up and points a flare gun at him "not bad Ackerman" then she pulls the trigger as a green flare shoots out at Levi.

He grunts as he jumps to the side as he dodges it. However, he looked up as more scoits fall down from the wall and fire flare guns down at the others.

"Whats going on! Was this whole thing an ambush?!" He thinks as he looks around as Hanges squad and the other scouts start coughing and covering their faces "where did they come from?!" A scout shouts.

Levi hears slashing and yelling as he also hears The twin titan scream again, to which he covers his ears again.

After a moment, the smoke starts to go away as he opens his eyes and looks around once more.

Many if his comrades were cut down as Hange and her squad were left standing. But Levi also noticed Pieck was gone.

"Damnit!" He then looked up as he saw a few id the mystery scouts disappear back iver the wall.

Just then he felt another boom as he looked forward and saw as Eren was slammed against the wall as Reiner gave him a punch so powerful it caved his head in.

Then his titan fell still as Reiner turned in time to barely block an attack from the twin titan.

Before levi can say anything, Hange yells "damnit! That ambush! These traitors! All if them! Just who are they?!"

Levi looks back to her as he runs "Hange! Im going after them! You engage in your plan! Stop Reiner!"

Hange looked at him "what about you?! You cant take them all at once!"