Rising Tides

Eren Roars as he is tackled into a bundle of trees as he crashes through them. Breaking each one.

He was pinned down by Y/n, who was in his Armored Titan form.

"ITS GETTING GOOD!" Alex shouts as she watches.

"y/n! See what you can do in your titan body!" Hange shouts down to you.

Eren yells as he uses momentum to kick his legs and toss you over him as you land on your back.

Then Eren rolls over and stands up.

He backs away as he plants his feet to get balance. Then you lay still for a moment. Not moving.

But then you twitch for a second like you were being Tazed before you quickly flip over onto your hands and knees. Then you focused on Eren and stood up.

While Eren towered over you in his own titan form, your Armor was still quite nimble.

"Oh jeez. Should we have a failsafe? In case he goes crazy?" Alex asks. Then Hange nods as she looks at Levi.

"Levi, you and Alex should have a team on standby in the event we need to calm y/n down"

Levi nods to her as he draws his swords and jumps off the small cliff as he zips down. Alex close behind him.

As Eren watches you, you stare at him. Silent. Unmoving.

But then in a single movement you dig your feet into the ground and push off. Breaking Into an immediate sprint as you lunge at him like a pouncing tiger.

Eren raises his hands to block, but you deliver a body blow. Using your armored knuckles to give him a heavy punch. Eren yells as he drops his guard in an attempt to grab you, as he was twice your size, but you jumped back as he missed his grab, only to lunge forward again and deliver a second body blow.

Then, you swing your and lunch his face as he he yells. However, as you swing again, Eren catches your fist and roars in your face as he raises his own fist and delivers a devastating straight.

His knuckles connect with your bone like mask as your head cocks to the side and he sends your body flying.

You land on the ground and roll backwards before landing on your stomach.

"Wow! Eren packs a punch!" Alex says as she lands beside Levi.

Levi shakes his head "it doesn't matter if he hits harder. If y)n learns to control the armor, then he will be faster. He doesn't have to hit harder. But if he can outclass him in speed, it's a big advantage"

Alex looks at Levi before looking back to you and Eren.

Eren's titan approaches you as the frame switched to show Eren's face as he talks.

"Come on y/n. You're stronger than this. I know you are. Yea you just got the power of Reiner's titan. But your the most badass guy I known c'mon. Stop going easy on me!"

The frame changes back to the titans as Eren reaches down and grabs you titans arm.

Then he yanks it up as it hangs limply from his hand. Like an old discarded doll.

Eren stares at it for a second before Your titan began to pulse and twitch like it was snapping bones and joints back into place.

Then, out of nowhere, your titan seemingly springs back to life as it swings upward and delivers a power uppercut to Eren's jaw.

Eren's head is knocked backwards as he looks up at the sky, he lets go of you as your titan quickly turns and grabs one of the fallen trees you broke, then using momentum, it follows with a spin as it swings the tree and slams it straight into Eren's body like a bat.