Dark Threatening.

Midnight was... almost free. Someone didn't like that thought for the ranger. He was just trying to do some patrol when a scream hit the air. He spun on his heel and gunned it towards the noise.

!!!

He was out of breath as he arrived at the Rasp Caverns. Everything was spinning until he got his goggles over his eyes. Pichu finished attaching the rest of the kit while he cleared through the people attacking it. When he got near the end, a tall man sorta blocked the way.

"Arley..." The male smiled at him.

"I can't go farther, but I'm pushing them back. Be careful." Midnight nodded as he went forward. The kit quickly reset his senses as he approached the group that was disturbing the monument.

"Hey!" They turned as one of the members destroyed it, taking a part of it and turning to him.

"Oh dear... this isn't good... Let's go."

The trio were suddenly in the air on some kind of ride before racing off. Midnight growled before a soft noise escaped him. Oh great. He had used a bit too much energy. Pichu stayed by his side as Arley went over and he sat down.

~_~

He was resting in his room when the Minister came in. He was rather comfy as he was shaken awake.

"Midnight..." He let a whine loose before he looked up at her.

"Minister..." She smiled.

"I think we should call up to the Union for help."

"No..." He whined again as he turned over in his bed setup. "I can do it..." He paused as he got comfy again. "Comfy..." She sighed as she ran her hand through his hair. He fell asleep from the gentle touch before she went down to where Pichu was. The small pokemon was working on something on the table as she went over. She saw it gulp as it worked carefully to get a small kit put together. She gulped before she went out.