Heroes-

Midnight arrived at Tilt Village with slow steps. Pichu noticed and panicked. It wasn't his fault. A scary flashback hit and messed him up. He gave a weak smile as the others went over.

"What happened?"

"Stupid... Flashback... screwed me... up..." He then held some up slightly. "Me gotta! Me gotta tuh ting!" Pichu sighed before he stumbled a bit. "That sit urt dough-" Rednal grabbed the item from him as he stared off.

"So... where to?" Pichu somehow guided him onto the ship and sat him down. The others joined as it held up a notecard.

"Here's the plan. I will get us to the location. Then anyone that's joining in the front lines will take flight. Anyone that's not will stay on the ship and be back up. That'll happen when we get the signal. Got it?"

"Why are we listening to your plan?" Pichu blinked before glaring at Malov then showing another notecard.

"I'm not Midnight. I know what I'm doing. Let's go."

~~~

Midnight woke up as they neared the coordinates. He was getting something on his face while grabbing the item.

"Ok..." He stretched the pain out before smiling. "Here we go. See you on the other side." He dove into the sea before going to the bottom. He placed the item on the platform before it lit up.

They got the signal after that. Seeing the large stone pillar said it all. Parchment gasped before she spoke.

"Wait..." Pichu giggled before a large, rather familiar looking bird flew near it and a styler disc raced around it. "No way..." Pichu cheered before a shout raced down to them.

"FRONTLINES! UP IN THE AIR!" Pichu got onto Parchment's shoulder as her, Malov and Rand got onto Pidgeot and two Staraptor and raced up and caught up with the smaller ranger. The familiar bird, Ho-oh, led the attack upon the fortress by destroying the barrier. They raced forward before the fortress fired. Parchment shouted.

"Go!" Midnight sensed something behind him before something fired, blowing up the fortress's blast. He turned to see Decidueye as it lowered its wing. He blinked before Parchment smiled before Malov sighed.

"This... this is what starts wars. Ponyta!" The Fairy type purred before it fired at another blast. That's when Midnight voiced his panic.

"Malov! Po ka uso sook a chaotic up!?" The others paused as Malov responded.

"You now see it? Did you really think I had a Fire type?" He trembled with wide eyes before he shook his head and called out.

"Pichu!" The smaller pokemon let a shock loose before hitting 3 blasts. He paused before he spoke. "ka ya da- non thru-" Pichu shrugged before Rand gulped. He had nothing to use, so his eyes flashed and one exploded in mid flight. They all paused before Rand urged Pidgeot forward and easily dodged a group of blasts. He was a fast learner, so just remembering the footage from the skycam got his instincts set up to get him safely to the fortress. Midnight blinked.

"Wha-" Malov hummed.

"Come on. He's waiting for us." The other two nodded before they were able to keep up with Rand, who was already analyzing the entrance. Midnight paused before he looked at Parchment after landing.

"Parchment, you go that way. Look for a Psychic type or Ghost type." She nodded as the duo separated. In seconds, they both found two Mismagius, who were able to unlock the way in. Midnight smiled before he trembled. The fortress gave a bad aura and he was fading. Malov gave a pretty bad joke with it.

"Wanna ride Ponyta?" He shook his head before glaring at his sister.

"Careful. I know where Ice Pokemon are." Seeing her face go pale said it all as he raced forward.