>>> chapter 8.

12:45 PM

12:45 PM

"You ran into the famous F5!?" Noelle put her hands near her mouth, and was astonished.

"Mhm. Don't worry, it's just that the volleyball went on and hit his handsome face." Y/N put a thumbs up. "Ah...He didn't do anything to you right?" Amber came up to Y/N checking all over her body for injuries.

"Don't worry about me guys. I swear I'm alright. Look, I can run laps." Y/N went on and ran laps for about 5 times. Already dead Y/N dropped herself onto the green grass, tired.

"That's good then! Though it was unnecessary to run laps." Xiangling smiled. "Ah! Y/N a-are you alright?" Noelle came up to her tired body.

"Here I'll get you some water," Noelle offered, then grabbed a fresh water bottle. "Thank you Noelle, you're my number one savior, I swear." Y/N politely grabbed the water bottle from Noelle's hands and started chugging. 

"You're going to choke." Lumine warned her. Y/N stopped drinking, and took a huge deep breath. Y/N breathes heavily, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh shoot-Xiangling, did we leave Bennett looking for us in the cafeteria!?" Y/N panicked. "Nope, we didn't. He's hanging out with a friend. Yup he made a friend. His name is Razor!" Xiangling explained. "That's good." Y/N sighed in relief. 

3:00 PM

Y/N walking to her next lecture, a particular pink-haired female bumped into her while holding a bunch of document-looking papers. Both females fell on the ground, papers flying everywhere.

"Are you alright?! Sorry, that was my fault. Here let me help you up," the light-pink haired female extended her hand to Y/N, pulling her up from the ground.

"Thanks." Y/N thanked her. "You're welcome." The light-pink haired female started picking up all the documents up from the ground.

Y/N didn't want to stand there and watch her pick up all the messy papers on the ground so she also started to pick up the documents with her.

The unfamiliar girl didn't seem to mind, so they both managed to clean up the mess in minutes.

"Thank you." The pink-haired female was now holding a stack of paper. "It's no problem...here let me help, wouldn't want you bumping into another person," Y/N slightly chuckled.

"My name is Y/N L/N," she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Yanfei. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Yanfei officially introduced herself.

"If you would like to help, that's fine. Don't you have a lecture to attend though?" Yanfei and Y/N started walking together.

"I do, in about fifteen minutes, but I don't want to leave you with a stack of papers. It's dangerous." Y/N took some papers from Yanfei's arms, Yanfei didn't mind the extra help. The stacks of papers were quite heavy!

"Well then let's head to the student council's room." Yanfei gestured to follow her.

"You're in the student council?" Y/N asked curiously. "Mhm. I'm the treasurer and an advisor." Yanfei replied. "Advisor?" Y/N tilted her head slightly. "Yes, once I graduate I'm going to be a legal advisor." Yanfei imagined her being an advisor in the future.

"That's cool." Y/N and Yanfei were chatting until they reached the student council room. "So how about you?" Yanfei asked, "Well, taking over my mom's business. Becoming a chef, or a cook." she answered, with Yanfei nodding.

"If you don't mind, I can be the one of the few who gets a taste of your delicious meals." Yanfei beamed. "Of course!" Y/N chuckled.

After walking and chatting they finally reached their destination.

"Thanks for assisting me, here's my number and email, if you would like to talk to me again." Yanfei took out her phone, as well as Y/N. They both exchanged numbers and emails.

"Here come in," Yanfei opened the door for her. Y/N thanked her, and walked in seeing a familiar blue-haired male, a blonde female, and a brown-haired female.

"Ah Yanfei, you're here! Ooh, who's this little cutie?" the brunette glanced at Y/N.

"C-cutie?" Y/N questioned. "Lisa," Jean sighed. "My bad, Jean." Lisa smiled. "Sorry she calls that to people who pique her interest." Yanfei whispered to her, Y/N hummed in response.

"Oho, Ms. Lumine's friend." Kaeya stopped looking through his phone and took this chance to steal a glance at Y/N, and stare at her. Y/N wanted to get out, she felt uncomfortable with his gaze.

"Sorry, for taking too long, I accidently bumped into Y/N. She helped me carry the papers. Here's all the documents." Yanfei apologetically said, and placed the stack of documents on the table.

"It's fine Yanfei, glad you're okay." Jean was relieved that she was okay.

"Thank you Ms. Y/N." Jean thanked her. "Oh, it's no problem really. Ah, Yanfei I have to go to my next lecture, it's in ten minutes, I'll see you later alright?" Y/N checked the time on the clock that was displayed in the room.

"Thank you for helping me once again, Y/N." Yanfei gave her a smile. "No problem! Thank you for having me stay for a while." Y/N said her goodbyes rushing to her next lecture.

"Such an interesting cutie." Lisa smiled while watching her leave. "What makes you think that?" Jean questioned. "Hm, my intuition." Lisa replied.

"If Lisa says it's her intuition, my interest has piqued." Kaeya chuckled, having his phone placed down. "Now, now you two. We got work to do. Kaeya make sure you don't slack off, or procrastinate again." Jean warned him.

Kaeya raised his arms up, "I wouldn't do that soon to be Grand-Master Jean. My dearest brother wouldn't even let me do that. But I got a dinner with my cousin so," he made an excuse to leave the room.

Once he exited the room, he went to go to the clubroom. He didn't have any lectures yet, he just went to the student council room since Jean called him for purposes. Who knew it was a trick! Absolutely stupid.

"Ah Kaeya there you are!" a familiar girl to Kaeya ran to him. "Ah, do you need something my dear cousin?" Kaeya ruffled her hair, which he earned a small smack. Kaeya's lips curled up to a smile.

The girl sighed, and spoke.