>>> chapter 27.

a/n: hey guys! sorry for not uploading i might just upload after 2-3 days and all, this probably will be the last chapter of the year so i wish you a happy new year! hope you all r safe :)

also any ideas for side character stories i should do? you can list some side ships that you want to see. dont worry im still mainly focused on y/n :)

edit a/n: i thought i published this hours ago, but turns out i didnt.

-

"I never wanna see the broad daylight again." Y/N murmured to herself walking to the university. "Slept in whose car? Am I crazy? I knew it, I should've-no Y/N, don't regret kicking him. He deserved it. How about I.." Y/N was discussing herself with a devious plan of her own but a certain talkative person came.

"Hey Y/N!" the female greeted. "Oh Paimon, hello." Y/N greeted back. "Eh! You look dead! What happened...?" Paimon got startled by Y/N's appearance. "Do I actually look that bad, for you to say that?" Y/N groaned.

"Yes, very yes." Paimon nodded aggressively. "I actually woke up in the middle of the night and stood awake thinking about life." Y/N told. Paimon tilted her head in confusion, "Did something happen?"

"No! Nothing! Nothin at all!" Y/N waved her hands gesturing nothing, but there was totally something.

"Not very good at hiding things." Paimon patted her back. "Wow, well aware now, thanks." Y/N said with her monotone voice. "You shouldn't be like that! Holiday week is coming!" Paimon wanted to cheer Y/N up.

"Thanks Paimon, I'll try my best." Y/N gave her a reassuring smile. "That's what Paimon likes to see!" Paimon beamed a smile.

"Hey Y/N!" Xiangling ran to Paimon and Y/N. "Oh who's this? Y/N, sorry to say this but you look like you overworked yourself with homework." Xiangling turned her head to Paimon.

"Oh Xiangling! Long story short, I had the craziest dream ever. Woke up in the middle of the night and stood awake for the rest of the night you know? Also this is Paimon, a person I met yesterday, and suddenly became friends." Y/N refused to believe she was delivered home by Kaeya, in his arms.

"Hey Y/N, it wasn't a dream when you got held by Kaeya. The elder lady told me before I went here. Also Paimon, I'm Xiangling nice to meet you." Xiangling broke Y/N's dreams.

"What? Also nice to meet you too Xiangling." Paimon shifted her face to face Y/N.

"Seriously you tell it right here? Thought it wasn't a dream! I'm overreacting, it's fine. Guys let's try our best to avoid-" Y/N whispers specifically for the girls to hear but a certain crowd of males and females were yelling.

"Guys, I'm going to hide right there! Don't tell anyone if anyone is trying to find me." Y/N ran like lightning hiding behind a fountain. Who knows why she hid at such an obvious place.