>>> chapter 13.

a/n: thanks for 1k reads guys :DD i'd like to thank my friends for supporting me!

@mirrorscracked @mystxsaturn and another friend of mine :))

-

"Thanks for the sponge cake Y/N, here you guys have a slice, there's no way I can finish a whole cake on my own-" Bennett insisted. "If you insist, then alright." Y/N and Xiangling took up this offer.

After the incident with Zhongli, the three of them decided to sit down at a near park table. The started conversing with each other, having the nostalgia kind of background. Like what they did in highschool, the tree sticked together, always chatting away.

"Sorry to interrupt your time! I bet you guys were having a fun time, I'm so truly sorry." Bennett kept apologizing. When he was born he was always unlucky, which made him develop an apologetic nature.

"Bennett, it's okay! Just glad you weren't in some gang fight." Xiangling stopped him from apologizing one-hundred more times. "Also the others understand, we prioritize you over anything really! We don't like seeing you hurt." Xiangling added.

Y/N nodded in agreement, Bennett looked at us with grateful eyes, he also seemed to have the urge to cry.

All of the three childhood friends were having a great conversation. The rustling leaves were dancing around the three friends. Bennett loved them. Y/N loved the two. Xiangling treasured their friendship.

Xiangling texted in a group chat, which had Noelle, Amber, Hu Tao, and Y/N.

GROUPCHAT: naming this idk cause idk what to name this

Xiangling -

lumine we'll probably won't go back to the cafe, since y/n, bennett and i are at a nearby park talking, and knowing y/n she'll chat a lot.

Lumine -

you got it! its alright, you guys have fun!!! we'll be going to the aquarium, ill take lots of photos! tell y/n that ill buy her f/a plushie! ill also buy you a boar plush xiangling

Xiangling -

got it! take lots of pics! OH ALSO if you find a food stand that tastes good get me a food souvenir. have fun 😋

Lumine -

you got it!

-

a/n: f/a = favorite animal

-

Xiangling smiled at her text, and shut down her phone now paying attention to Y/N's and Bennett's conversation joining in. They were arguing about which cake was the best, Xiangling also joined this too.