>>> chapter 39.

a/n: thank you so much for 30k+ reads and 1k votes! :)) gl to the ones who plan to pull on venti, ayato and ayaka <3

From that day on, Y/N avoided Childe, and Childe avoided her.

Friday, 6:00 PM

"Welcome to my house guys!" Y/N welcomed the females. "Nice!" Hu Tao looked around the inside of the house. "Paimon smells food!" Paimon sniffed. "My mom is cooking, that's why." Y/N winked, opening the front door widely for the other girls to come in.

"Y/N'S MOM IS COOKING? I'M IN!" Xiangling threw her hands up in the air. "ALSO IN!" Paimon copied Xiangling. "My room is upstairs to your right." Y/N informed, the two girls nodded and went straight up to her room.

"Thank you for inviting me here." Noelle passed on a basket of pastries. "It's no problem! And thank you!" Y/N smiled, while gratefully taking the basket and putting it on the dinner table.

"Let's head in, shall we?" Y/N guided Noelle to her room.

- - -

"What do you think of this?" Xiangling put up a dress on display for everyone to see. "If it's for you, I think it would be very, VERY good on you." Y/N replied, stating her opinion.

"I agree with Y/N, you look very beautiful." Noelle nodded in response, while sitting down on Y/N's bed. "Thanks!" Xiangling beamed. "I'll go try it real quick." Xiangling dismissed herself and went to the nearby washroom.

"So Y/N, whatcha going to wear?" Hu Tao asked. "Dunno." Y/N shrugged. "What about all of you guys?" Y/N asked back, wondering. "Most of us agreed on wearing dresses." Noelle answered.

"Paimon raided Ayaka's closet and got this dress that was long sleeved, it was white, and uh..some other accessories..." Paimon explained. "YOU RAIDED AYAKA'S CLOSET?!" Y/N shouted. "She's over exaggerating, we all visited Ayaka, remember that time where we asked if you wanna come? But sadly you had to work." Hu Tao recalled.

"Oh yeah." Y/N nodded. "She had such nice clothing." Noelle added, who was mesmerized when Ayaka revealed her closet.

"Must've been fun." the others nodded in response.

All of them have been chatting about a few random things, been watching some comedy shows, and more. Y/N told them about the incident, which they knew, but didn't want to speak about till Y/N was ready to talk about it.

They swore to murder him.

- - -

Saturday 6:00 PM

"BENNETT! XIANGLING! DANG YOU GUYS LOOK SO GORGEOUS!" Y/N ran out of her horse, noticing her two dressed up best friends. "R-really?!" Bennett flushed hard. "Thank you! You do look quite gorgeous too." Xiangling winked.

Bennett was wearing a suit, while Xiangling was wearing a dress. Bennett's suit had an orange tie, the waistcoat was white. Above the layer he wore a tan coloured jacket, with a navy blue lapel. He also wore this cape shoulder thing.