Chapter 17

Warning. This contains mild sexual behavior...it's not that descriptive...but please, don't say I didn't warn you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He brought his face close to mine causing me to blush.
"Well I was hoping we could....well us know...." He tried to say while blushing.
I sighed and nodded "sure why not"
He smiled and took off his shirt and I took off my shirt.
He got into bed with me and kissed my neck marking me. He kissed while he slipped my bra off slowly.
I felt his lips touch against my neck slowly going down towards my stomach.
His warmth against me and slowly he removed my underwear and he took off his shorts.
Our body heat became one as he kissed me aggressively and I kissed back.
Finally I felt him thrust into me, I felt a sharp pain at first.
My mother had always told me about it before she died. I remember her exact words.....
-"to know if your a virgin still or not you can always feel it. It's a piece of skin down there that protects the inside, but once it's broken you've lost your virginity. It will bleed and hurt very much at first...you know it's kind of like a cherry, once it's gone it's gone....."-
My mind flashed back to reality, the pain was gone. I looked at the covers to see that I had bled a little.
Tears had filled my eyes, Ashton looked at me and began petting my hair softly.
"Sorry if I caused you pain...during the middle of it you started screaming in pain...so I stopped..." He said in a guilty voice.
"Thank you Ashton.....I'm fine now...." I said and hugged him, soon I found myself asleep in his arms.