|| 2 ||

——<3
We're having loads of second thoughts about this one shot but we decided to post it anyways because we didn't want to keep y'all waiting;-;

If you have any suggestions then pls don't be afraid to comment it!
——<3

Serafina was cleaning glasses, she was so concentrated on the one piece of what seemed like dirt that she didn't notice a certain pink-haired girl sitting on one of the stools in front of her.

"Snowflake I don't think that stain is budging anytime soon," Vi said resting her arm on the counter and making Serafina jump.

"Christ Vi don't do that!" Serafina yelled, slamming the cup down and holding a hand to her chest.

Vi chuckled and watched Serafina closely, her every movement to her was so delicate and graceful. Even when she's yelling and making that cute face she does when she's frustrated.

Noticing the pair of eyes watching her, she placed the glasses back where they belonged and stood in front of vi with her hands on her hips, "Alright pinky what's your deal? Do I have something on me or are you just being creepy?" Serafina teased.

"Now you mention it you do have something on your face" vi watched as Serafina's eyes widened from the comment, her hand swiftly reaching to her face and wiping all over.

"What the fuck?! Ew no vi get it off me!" Serafina exclaimed, leaning over the counter and getting as close to vi as she could to get whatever was on her face off.

Vi smirked, softly grabbing Serafina's face and to Serafina's surprise, kissed her cheek. "There you go snowflake. Now there's actually something on your face."

The sweet sensation left on Serafina's cheek from a simple kiss made her knees grow weak and made what seemed to be butterflies flutter in her stomach. "You know what Vi" she muttered, rolling her eyes and stepping back. "If you wanted a kiss then all you needed to do was ask."

"What's the fun in that? Plus you know you love me teasing you" she whispered, pushing a strand of Serfina's white hair behind her ear.

"That's not the only thing I love about you"

——<3