|| 1 ||

——<3
GUYS We may have told a teeny tiny lie...We had this in our notes because this was one of our original one-shots that we was considering turning this into a fanfic but here you go!

I guess we will be posting tonight hehe
Another thing: THIS ONE SHOT IS IN VI'S POV!!
——<3

Stumbling on my landing, my head spun around and my eyes stared at a particular spot. As white as winter's snow and purple so luminescent...Why was that so important? Why could I only remember those two things.

*Time skip back to a couple of years ago*

She dusted off her pants and kicked the kid's head one more time before looking at me.

Our eyes locked, her luminescent purple eyes staring into my blue ones and my heart sped up. Her gaze was so soft and playful that it was making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Ya know you really should block with your arms and not your face in a fight" she finally spoke up, giggling at my stupidness and pushing her white hair behind her ear.

"Well I- shut up" I replied rolling my eyes at her, "Thanks for the help snowflake"

She furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her eyes at me, "Snowflake?! That's the thanks I get for saving your ass."

Putting my hands up in defence and backing up slightly I commented "Hey! Hey at-least I said thanks."

Not removing her eyes from my gaze, she moved closer and closer to me until she was standing right in front of me, our noses practically touching.

I could feel my face beginning to go red and my breathing becoming uneven, in fact my stomach was doing somersaults over how close we was.

Her head moved ever so slightly so I could feel her breath on my ear and she whispered "Until we meet again pinky.." and with that she walked away into the streets of the undercity, leaving me to question to myself everything that just happened.

*Time skip to present time*

Pulling my hood up, tucking that one pink strand away behind my ear and trailing away, I would look behind every so often to check if caitlyn was still straggling behind me.

Upon looking again, a somewhat strong force bumped into my shoulder making me stumble, "I'm really sorry about that." The asshole whispered.

Turning around to confront the bastard I saw it...Hair as white as winters snow and eyes purple so luminescent. Not once did we tear our locked eyes away until she furrowed her eyebrows and turned around walking the opposite direction.

The whole world seemed to be in slow motion, without even thinking my body and lips moved on their own. My hand latching around her wrist and eyes wide open I stuttered, "S-snowflake?"
——<3