|| 5 pt 1 ||

----<3

This particular one shot will be an AU where Vi is a pirate captain and Serafina is their prisoner.

----<3

Muffled yells could be heard from the middle of the deck. Itching in frustration, Vi sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. "For fuck sake...Ungag her." Vi commands no one in particular, turning around to glare at a certain prisoner.

"On it cap" Caitlyn (Vi's second in command) nods, ungagging the prisoner, only to be spat on. "Untie me this instant! This stupid rope is rubbing against my skin."

Vi slowly stalked her way over to the girl, not tearing her eyes from her for even a second. Before the girl could even react, Vi grabbed her by her face and put a finger up to her mouth to silence her. "Now listen here, Princess...I make the orders and call the shots here. So why don't you be a good girl and just sit there looking pretty."

"Serafina." The girl replied completely unfazed by Vi's previous actions. "What was that princess?" Squinting her eyes at Vi, she chuckled and spat out. "What are you deaf? It's my fucking name dumbass so stop calling me princess."

Gripping her harder, Vi pulls 'Serafina's' face towards hers. With their lips practically touching, she whispered "As hot as this may be to me baby girl and how much I want to put you in your place. I'm gonna keep some self-control as of now and ask you who you're working for."

With a flustered face, Serafina tears her eyes from Vi's, Her breath hitching in her throat as she feels vi's hot breath on her lips. Vi scoffs in second-hand embarrassment, "Why so quiet now princess? Where's all your confidence gone? Hm? Cat got your tongue?" Serafina rolls her eyes and surprisingly stares right back into Vi's eyes. "No, but I much rather have yours in my mouth" She teased, wondering just how far she could push this so-called mighty captain before she was to be punished.

Vi smiled and ran her thumb along Serafina's bottom lip, "Don't test me, princess you don't know what I'm capable of...You've already crossed the line once so do it again and see what happens"

Serafina smirked and opened her mouth slightly, sucking on Vi's thumb lightly and then stopping to reply with yet another bratty response, "Then let's see what you are capable of...captain"

----<3

So I'm totally not leaving this off with a cliffhanger...Well yes, yes I am.

if you guys would like a part two then let me know.

----<3