|| 3 ||

----<3

TW: ED 

Enjoy guys T-T

----<3

Head resting on the toilet seat, she heaved once again, pieces of food and liquid spilling out of her mouth into the toilet bowl. Snot and tears were trailing down her face. She hated it with a passion but she couldn't stop. 

Serafina's fear and anxiety were taking over her mind yet again. Wiping her face and pushing herself up, she glanced in the mirror. Her eye's puffy from crying, bits and pieces of food are scattered around her mouth and on her cheeks. She feared she was putting on weight again.

"Snowflake what's taking you so long? you alright?" Panicked from hearing Vi outside, she whipped around, wiping her face with a cloth and knocking all different things over while doing so. "I- I'm okay Vi" She stuttered.

The doorknob started wiggling violently. "Serafina let me in. What's going on?!" Vi questioned, her voice laced with worry, " Hold on Vi...Give me a second." Serafina yelled, trying to get rid of any trace of throw-up and mess.

"No Serafina, you open this door right now or I'm coming in myself" Vi exclaimed, banging on the door clearly frustrated.

Ignoring her, Serafina started wiping down the sides and washing her face but forgot to do the most important thing. Flush the toilet. "Jesus alright Vi" She mumbled, opening the door slowly to see a stressed-out vi standing directly in front of her.

She didn't utter a single word to Serafina, all she did was slowly walk in and look around. "Vi, what are you even looking for?" Serafina asked, rolling her eyes and backing up slightly.

Not replying again, Vi stared at Serafina. "What?! Why aren't you answering me?" Then it hit her. Vi was standing right next to the toilet. The toilet she forgot to flush and close the lid.

"Snowflake...What is this?" She nudged her head towards the toilet. "V-Vi please this isn't what it looks like.."

Tears welled up in Serafina's eyes. The one thing she didn't want anyone to know, the one thing she wanted to keep a secret was no longer one. She had been caught by none other than the person she loved.

The two didn't utter a word to each other. You could hear nothing but the sobs and sniffles coming from Serafina. The sight of her was bringing tears to violet's eyes. She stood there sobbing and shaking, she was a mess. "Snowflake...Don't cry, don't just come here" Vi said, breaking the silence and holding her arms out towards Serafina.

Serafina practically ran into violet's arms, nuzzling her head into her chest and broke down. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry" She sobbed over and over again. The fear of violet's view on her changing over something like this consumed her.

"Snowflake, I told you this once and I'll tell you again. We're in this together until the end...I love you."

----<3