Chapter 14 it takes two to tango

ALLY••••••••••••
I wake up in darkness, my stomach stings as I sit up slowly "Hello?" I whisper into the void

"Ally?" Corey whispers back back "Thank god your ok, I was so worried"

"What happened?" I ask as Corey pulls me into a hug "I didn't..."

"No they're okay...we have to get out Ally. If we don't...you know what will happen" I nod and look around for any sign of what room I'm in. A door unlocks and three men in protective white suits drag me out of the cage.

"Come on freak" One of them mutters

another whispers "Missed yah Ally" And the last stayed silent as they all drag me away from Corey and down a brightly lit hallway

"Guys, can't we talk this out? I mean come on. We're friends right?" The first guy snickers and tightens his grip on my left wrist "Can you tell me where were going then?"

"You'll know soon enough freak now shut up" I frown and watch the doors pass by, behind them, scientists gasp in awe that I'm back. We enter The one room I dread more than the murder room...The lab...

"Good morning Ally!" Max smiles and hugs me "You ready for today?" He's really pretending nothing's wrong? Well two can play that game, time to kick in my sass and charm.

"Not when I don't know what's happening and when one of those goons cuts off circulation to my hand it's not" Max scowls at the guard and shoos him out "So what's happening?" I wrap my arms around Max's waist as we walk.

"You're getting new powers! Isn't that exciting?" I smile and nod "Then afterward if your good we can celebrate in my favorite way" he smirks at me and I force myself to blush

ugh I hate this.

I step into the stupid tube with the scientists as they go over the powers I already have.
1)incredible mental and physical strength (mostly when provoked)
2)chains that appear out of wrists
3)voice modification

"Now Ally, you may feel some slight pain due to your new powers" I look at Max who smirks at me while the scientist explains the procedures.

"Wait, um what new powers am I getting and why will they hurt?"

The scientist looks down at the clipboard and skims through some words "wings, ability to control fire, water, earth, air, and metal. In order to create the wings inside of your body, your bones and muscles with have to reposition themselves. Can we begin now?" He sounds annoyed. I gulp and slowly nod. They kick up the machines and send out a gas that knocks me out. When I wake up, my entire body is in pain like, my bones are breaking and moving! After what felt like several hours of trying to move my body different ways to stop the pain I feel my back ripping open and I'm not in pain anymore. I look at my reflection in the window and I have giant dark brown bird wings sitting on my back.

"Oh...my...God..." I circle around like a dog trying to catch its tail attempting to get a good look at my new wings. I tuck them in and they go back into my body. "No way!" I squeal and jump around. "This is so cool!"

"Hey baby" Maximus walks in and hugs me. "So? What do you think?" I smile and hug him

"Thank you!"