~ Chapter Eleven ~

Poseidon's POV

I flashed a few feet away from where a great deal of Apollo campers was trying to help Percy.

"Stand back," I said, walking towards them.

They all stepped back and I knelt beside Percy. He was bleeding heavily from the wound. I brought some water from nearby and placed Percy into a water cocoon to heal his wounds.

"Will he be okay?" Nico asked.

"Yes. The wound just needs to close and he'll be fine. I'm going to take him to his cabin. Make sure that everyone is okay and by then he should be fine," I told him.

~ 1 hour of sleeping, cleaning, and checkups with Bruce and Will later ~

Percy's POV

"He's moving," someone exclaimed.

"Blue cookies?" I asked.

"Why is that the first thing you say after waking up?" Natasha asked.

I shrugged and sat up. I looked to see I was in my cabin with Nico, Thalia, Clarisse, and the Avengers.

"And how do you always manage to get stabbed?" Nico asked.

"I don't know. Evil deities love to stab me," I said shrugging.

"Well, how bad was it?" I asked Clarisse.

She grinned, "We had fourteen injured and no deaths."

"That's good. I take it we have a counselors meeting?" I asked.

"No. The gods want us all to go to Olympus. They have an announcement to make and they want to do gifts," Clint said.

"Great," I said sarcastically.

"Come on, Perce. We need your help telling everyone to gather together. We have half an hour before we're supposed to be there," Tony said.

"Why do I have to do it?"

"Because they listen to you. Clarisse, Thalia, and Natasha scare them into listening," Bruce said, staring at the girls warily.

Clarisse, Thalia, and Natasha glared at him while the rest of us laughed.

"Fine. Let's go before Will tries to get me in the infirmary. Wait, who fixed my wounds?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah, your dad came down from Olympus to heal them. He brought you back here and sat by your side for a while before Zeus called him back," Steve said.

I nodded and walked out of the cabin to the front of the Big House. Four little kids were sitting on the steps laughing and playing around.

"Hey. Can your four do me a favor?" I asked and they nodded.

"Go tell everyone to meet me in front of the Big House in twenty minutes," I said.

They ran off and began spreading the news. I turned around to see everyone looking at me with amused looks.

"What?"

"You complained about having to tell everyone to meet up and you only told four people," Natasha said.

I shrugged, "We don't know if they'll all come."

Well, I was wrong. Less than twenty minutes later they're all here and staring at me. I told them how the Olympians are going to flash us to Olympus for a meeting. After ten minutes we all stood in the throne room in Olympus. The Avengers looked around in wonder from the back where I dragged us all.