Finding Mateo and another rescue

It's been over an hour since Mateo was reported missing. Sam had been searching everywhere in Phoenix driving everywhere and every single place in Pontypandy hasn't seen him. Malcolm drove by in the Police 4x4. Rose was driving the Police car. They had to hurry before the storm gets any worse. Just then, a flash of lightning went overhead and Sam looked up and then everyone arrived at where Sam was. "It's here..." Sam told them.

"We know, Sam. Mateo is still out there. he could be in big danger." Rose replied.

"We have to get to him... and Fast!" Elvis chimed.

"But where could he be?" Malcolm asked.

"Look!! Is that... his jacket?" Helen asked concerned.

"Yes, it is." Jodie added.

"And it's soaked... Which means he was here a while ago. We better hurry..." Tom replied.

Everyone got in the vehicles and drove as fast as they could to find Mateo. Station Officer Steele was unaware that Mateo was in a hazardous situation out by Joe's garage and no one was around. Joe had left the door open when the storm came.

Back at the Fire Station,

Station Officer Steele went up to the kitchen and everyone was keeping warm with hot chocolate drinks and tea that Dilys made for them. Ben was passing out blankets to them and Mrs. Chen was still worried about Lily. He can see a worried look on her face. "You seem worried, Mrs. Chen. What's up?" Steele asked.

"Lily's missing... I checked on the roof but I couldn't find her... and then I couldn't get down until Elvis came to help... Any chance Fireman Sam has found her yet..."

"Oh, uh... I'll check... I'm sure he's on the lookout. Dilys is worried about Norman and yet she's keeping her mind off of it by helping us with some drinks. Bronwyn and Charlie know that Sarah and James are with Penny and Ellie at the Lifeguard Tower. I'll tell you what, I'll go down to the control room and call Sam to get an update."

Mrs. Chen nodded and Station Officer Steele went to the control room. He was concerned about the other children as well. He picked up the headset and connected it to Sam who was driving Phoenix. "Pontypandy Fire Station to Phoenix. can you hear me? Fireman Sam? Are you there? Come in, Sam." He radioed.

"Yes, sir. What's going on?"

"Ah... At last. Mrs. Chen is still worried about Lily. I hope you have any sight of her. Any luck?"

"Not yet, sir... but we are getting close to finding Mateo. We found his jacket out on the coast road. The roads are about to get bad..."

"Roger that, Sam... Keep looking. Let's hope nothing else happens before time runs out."

Just then, another flash of lightning was heard and it hit Joe's garage sparking a fire in the center of the garage with a lot of oil and petrol around. Mateo was hiding and he didn't know there were other children seeking shelter. Station Officer Steele looked at the map and saw that there was a fire. "Great tangled Hoses!!" He shouted.

"Sam!! You need to get to Joe's Garage Straight away!! We have a fire reported inside and it's an oil fire!! if the flames reach the oil... It'll explode!!"

"Roger that, sir!!!"

Sam and the others drove to Joe's garage and it took them a while to get there due to the roads being slippery when wet. Sam arrived first in Phoenix and spotted something sitting on a counter. He knew that someone was in there and he needed to find them. Arnold, Elvis, Rose, Helen, Jodie, Malcolm, and Tom arrived on the scene behind Sam. they were surprised by what they saw. "what do you need us to do, Sam?" Arnold asked.