27

"for fuck sakes stop crying would you?"  a girls voice said irritably 
"how can I?, I can't even be of help to her"  a sobbing guy answered
"so you think crying will??" the girl ask much more pissed drifting off her tone
"I DONT Know OkAy" the guy answered between his sob 

soo noisy Amethyst thought as her she squeeze her eyes much. there is silence then a sudden weight and pain surge through her body. 

"Miss!" 
"Mistress! you are finally awake! huhuhu" 

"I can't breathe guys.." Amethyst called out making the two oblige to do so. 
"you're out for almost 3 days.." Kien said wiping out his tears and sniffing his nose making Amethyst look at him with shock 'he never really cry in front of me nor I see him do so..well I guess I should make him cry more with that handsome face.' Amethyst thought with maniacal laugh inside of her head. 

"what a cry baby, eww is that a snort? how could you serve my lady with that kind of personality!" Yona scolded though her eyes is misted with relief when she saw Amethyst woke up. 

"It's not a snort you stray feral! and how could you question my capability" Kien argue. making Amethyst grew her soft smile into a loud laugh. stopping the two. 

"it seems like you both grew attached together while I was asleep" Amethyst tease the two who fight like cat and dog. 

"and who the f*ck would like to get attached to this Stinky Dog!" 
"coming from you Ugly Feral!"
"Who did you call ugly?!"
"You. obviously are you an idiot?" 
"how dare you! are you challenging me to a mind duel?"

"okay guys I'm just kidding, what happen anyway?" Amethyst ask stopping the two who is about to turn her chambers into a battle ground. both of them fall silent before looking at each other with a sigh. 

"No one wins, it's a tie" Yona stated making Amethyst sigh in relief 'at least my position is still intact and I don't need to get disowned right?' she jokes at herself. "Sir Gabriel also fainted at the same time. after the duke found out about it he appoint Elistine and Count Ruberto - Sir Gabriel's older brother as both of your superior." She elaborated more. 

"Wait, Both?" Amethyst repeat doubting her own ears. 
"yes my lady, It seems like the duke wants you to train with the Herlon Knight Commander of fourth Squad Platoon - Sir Gabriel." Kien said clearly expressing his dislike while uttering Gabriel's Name. 

" and you said Count Ruberto right?" Amethyst asked again with hopeful eyes that never goes unnoticed by Kien making him clutch his hand into a fist. 'so you're still thinking about him?' Kien thought before stabilizing his emotions. 

"yes, the count is coming back from the border with the Second Squad Platoon." he said with a calm tone.

"is Vien coming too?" she asked which makes Kien shake his head. "still no news about him." Yona looks at him for a second before looking down with a skeptical look and Amethyst look down for a while but then look up again.

"what about the coming-of-age ceremony?" She ask making Yona softly smile 

"The duke advice for you to take some rest before the preparation. and so I'll be your personal maid for now on as for safety, since Kien can't be by your side all the time through these busy days to come. The others are also settled down." Yona announced.

"the crown prince?" Amethyst Asked turning her gaze at Kien which he answered with a smile.

"He's about to head to Moon Empire this week." 

"good.. everything is falling by plan." She said assured, placing her head to the head board gazing at the balcony where birds chirp happily playing with each other. 

... 

TWO WEEKS LATER 

"My lady everything is prepared you must wake up now" Yona announce to the already awake Amethyst as she step into the room. Red hair scattered around the bed where Amethyst lies her hand with a scissor and a mirror. 

"my lady?!!" Yona Exclaimed with a terribly shock expression. 

a red short haired young lady look at Yona with a smirk "Don't worry this hair is nothing to what I'm about to gain from this." Amethyst said getting up from the bed. 

"by the way, is everything I told you already prepared?" Amethyst asked looking back at Yona through her smooth shoulder. 

"Yes, mistress everything is already prepared as planned." 

(A/n: Yooo people I'm very sorry for not updating much, please don't roast me. Anyway what do you think about this messy plotline I made without outline WHAHAHAHAHA yeah I do things out of whim but who would have thought this would go like BOOMM 

anyway Merry Christmas People!

- love Numia )