32

(A/n:

Goodness I didn't deserve this so much read, honestly! Thank you guys I'll try to update daily from now on... plus I accidentally killed a character on this book so I need to revised it and then make things look okay, cause that characters death is unreasonable hehe

Despite the paled complexion of the emperor even though he tried to fix his stature in just seconds this didn't slip out of Amethyst eyes, turning her gaze to the unresponsive Empress beside the wordless man who tried to say something but can't put himself into.

'the Empress' amethyst thought deeply looking at the female leads empty eyes. Based on the story she just marry the male lead and had a twin son, yeah, a twin yet there is only one known prince at the empire. Knowing this there might be something Which went wrong and why is the female lead who's supposed to have a happy end look like something suck the life out of her.

She's just staring out of space,as if nothing of these really bothered her Amethyst thought before shaking those idea that the male lead did something, which is on her point of view is practically impossible the male lead is in love deeply with the female lead to the point of obsession and possessiveness, it is impossible that he did something to her.

A cough radiated from the emperor causing her to get back to reality, looking at the now hostile looking emperor with a crepy smile amethyst shivered in thought remembering the things she made the male lead do for the sake of 'love'. And she knew too well how those people who stare too much to the empress end up on.

"Why don't we talk about something to a private room your majesty" the Duke said emphasizing the tittle looking straight to the emperor's hostile eyes glaring at amethyst which swift across to him.

"Well then, this little lady would excuse herself. Pardon about this lady's unsightly stature to meet his and her majesty's" Amethyst excuse herself bowing slightly before looking to the Duke which he gave a nod before she step out of the sickening atmosphere around the two.

It looks like things changed even before I got here... But why? She thought walking elegantly with a towel draped on her shoulders that Yona gave, Yona throwing worried glances at her little miss out of genuine concern.

Of course she knew that but head of an emperor, oh yeah, she knew him way too well. Him and his dark secrets he did to her kind and those people around her. Beastkin were always been a hot talk when it comes to people's prejudices, mostly the aristocracy. Her kind had always been suffering under those kinds of awful people, her people getting raped, abused, torture and even enslaved. It's all because of that stupid emperor and the royal family, they took advantage of the beastkin's kindness and took it as a weakness killing the younglings and threatening the peace of every beastkin.

She was there, she saw it all.

She got no choice but to flee but then got caught and end up being enslaved before they meet the mistress whom everyone called those times 'the evil red witch' but to her and the younglings and other beastkin she's an angel who came and freed them from hell.

She's the angel Yona failed to protect.

Yona clenched her jaw tight trying to hold herself back not to murder the emperor then and there. 'its for young miss...' she sigh calming herself down walking behind her little mistress.

Unbeknownst to the red heaired girl who's caught up to her thoughts a certain golden irises is starting at her before turning and walking behind the emperor who got lead to a room by the Duke as the music on the orchestra started to play giving a lively confirmation that the party must go on.