5.

Jisung's pov
Me and Minho talked for sometime. It didn't really felt like I've just met him or have been talking to him just for a few days. I don't remember what we were talking coz the way his eyes looks when sunlight falls on in it, I was getting lost in them. The way he smiles when a customer enters and orders something. The way his voice was angelic and I can hear it 24/7. The way he talks. At first I it was just a basic attraction to his picture but I think I kinda started liking him.

After that day I've been visiting his café a lot. Ordering my regular macchiato with extra caramel and them talking to him. I've been texting with a lot too.

It's been a few months of this regular schedule of mine going to the café ordering my regular and then talking to him. Sometimes even accompany him to his room during break time to get lunch. And I know I've been falling for this angel. No I'm head over heels for Minho and I wanna ask him out for a date.

Jisung
Minmin hyung I wanted to talk to you about something

Minho
Sungie I wanna talk to you

Jisung
We said something at the same time
Anyways u go first

Minho
Can we meet up if u are free?

Jisung
Yeah sure
Should I come to your room or café

Minho
My room would be fine :)

Minho's pov
I've been pacing back and forth for a few minutes waiting for jisung. I realized I have feeling for his so I wanna give it a chance and ask him for a date. And I really really really hope he feels the same.

After sometime I heard the bell ring. "Jisungie is here" I thought and fast walked towards the door. I let him in and told him to sit on couch.

I sat besides him nervous. Silence took over the room. The only thing I hear was my own heart beating faster as if it needs to catch the bullet train.

"So what do u wanted to talk about?" I heard jisung ask.

I gathered up my courage and shifted towards him. I took both of his hands in mine and looked in his eyes. The ones who never fails to fascinate me by their beauty.

"Jisungie I don't know when and how this happened but I'm glad it did. I cannot hide it anymore. Everytime I look at you everytime I'm around you I feel happiness rushing inside me. I forget all the worried and I felt comfort. I've realised that I've liked you. And I really wanna take a step ahead of it. So would you go on a date... With me"

"Hyungie... "

"Jisung why are you crying? "

"Hyung I was gonna ask u for a date too. Ever since the first time I met you I knew I liked you. I've been wanting to ask you for so long but today I gathered up all my courage to ask u out" he cried out "and yess I will. I'll go on a date with you" he sobed.

I snaked my arm around his waist and pulled him closer in a hug.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at 11 in the morning okay? " I asked as I felt him nodding while we being still in the hugging position.

______________

A/n: so here the double update I may or may not be able to update till 14th coz my exams r starting from tomorrow till 14th. So till then enjoy. I hope ur liking the ff so far. Stay safe my Dino's <3.