7.

Jisung's pov

"He stopped the car in the middle of the road? The streets were all empty. What does he gonna do? Am I getting kidnapped? What I'm i thinking?"

It was almost 6 in the noon i turned and looked at Minho hyung who was already looking at me. He smiled which gave butterflies in my stomach. He took out a peace of black cloth and tied on my eyes. "What I'm i really getting kidnapped?" I shouted in my brain.

"Relax I'm not kidnapping you it's for your suprise" i heard him say. I felt the car moving. After a few minutes car stopped again.

"Did we arrived already?" I thought.

I heard Minho got of the car and did he opened my side? I felt someone grabbing my arm and pulling me out.

"Seungie we arrived"  Minho hyung said.

I got out of the car with his help. He helped me walk to the point and then we stopped.

"I'mma take your blindfold off okay" Minho said and took it off. I opened my eyes and i looked at the view in front of me. We were at the beach? The orangy pink setting sun looks so pretty. I was in complete shock this is the best day ever. I didn't wanted to cry but my eyes had a different plan. I turned around and hopped into minmin hyung. He hugged me back and i sobbed into his crook of neck.

"This- this is so beautiful hyung. Thank you for this amazing day." I sniffed and we broke the hug. I took off my shoes and put the in the car then i rolled up my pants, Minho hyung did the same and i dragged him into the water. Whoaaa it was cold so we just decided to sit on the sand and look at the sunset.

Silence took over us but it was comforting. I scooted closer to hyung.

Minho's pov

Jisung scooted closer to me. I looked at him he was still looking at the sunset. I wipped my hand of my pants and caressed his fluff. He looked at me with a smile. Oh my god this boy will kill me with his cuteness. We looked at eachother. I moved my face closer to him till our lips were inches apart.

___________________________

A/n : so yeah guys our story is coming to an end in few chapters. I hope you're liking it. Please make sure to vote and comment on this story. And yeah i love you guys so much thank you for reading it <3