9.

Minho's pov
Next morning I woke up by sunshine directly hitting my face. I sat up on my bed and realized what had happened last night I shifted my head and saw jisung sleeping peacefully. He looks so beautiful. I don't wanna wake him up. I moved my face closer to his and kissed his forehead.

I got up and took a quick shower and cleaned myself up. I came out of bathroom to see jisung still sleeping so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of us.
I made pancakes and placed them on the table to wake up jisung. As soon I entered the room...

"Good morning hyungie" jisung said in a sleepy voice.

"Morning sung" I replied.

He came to me still sleepy and wrapped his arms around my waist. I gladly hugged him back and kissed side of his head. I can feel him smiling in the hug.

"Now go and get chaned I already made breakfast" he nodded and went into the bathroom. He came back after a few minutes and sat in front of me.

"U haven't eaten yet? " he asked.

"No.... I was waiting for you"

He smiled and we ate our breakfast. The whole day we spend time with each other as it was Sunday so we were free.

____________________

A/n: the next one will be the last chapter thank you for reading this book <3