8.

⚠WARNING⚠ 🔞🔞🔞

3rd person pov

Minho moved closer to jisung there lips barely an inch apart as he leaned in and pecked jisung's lips. Jisung not being able to hold back pulled him in for another kiss which soon turned out to a hot make out session.

"Let's continue this at home" minho whispered as jisung just nodded. They went back to the car and minho started driving as fast as he can without breaking the traffic laws. Soon enough the reached minho room.

As soon as the entered the place minho dragged him to the bedroom. He locked the door and slammed jisung against the door. He kissed him aggressively but full of love. He went down towards his jaw and neck and started leaving red and purple hickeys all over. He unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and started to tak han's too.

Then he grabbed han's hand and threw him on the bed. He climbed up upon jisung who was looking like a small kitten under minho. Minho kiss him again.

"Sungie I fucking love you so fucking much" ge whispered and went back to kiss him. He trailed down from his jaw to his neck to his chest. He grabbed one of the nipples and started playing and pinching it while sucking the other one. He trailed down towards his lower abdomen and stopped at his waist line. He took of his pants and.......

_________________

A/n: so yeah this was it. I won't be writing smuts so use ur imagination of what happened next ;)