~Cuddles E.G~

Evie was starting into the back of her girlfriends head probably burning holes in them at this point (not staring in a rude way) "I can feel you staring my love" y/n said and swivelled her seat around to look at Evie "what's wrong?" Y/n asked her. "Nothing" Evie simply said then she grabbed her girlfriends waist and pulled her into her lap "babeee" y/n groaned, it's not that she didn't love cuddling but she has multiple essays due in a few days and she still hasn't started "mine" Evie mumbled as she buried her face into y/n's neck planting tiny kisses on it "yes baby I'm yours but I have tons of essays to do that are due in a few days" y/n said as she tried to get out of Evie's grip but Evie wouldn't budge so she just accepted her fate. She lifted Evie's chin and kissed her lips making Evie giggle and tackle her girlfriend to the bed (I'm very sleepy so I don't know if I wrote that correctly) "I'm never gonna get those essays finished am I?" Y/n said as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend "no you're not" Evie mumbled sleepily and they both drifted of to sleep.

Yay an update! This is a very short one but I just randomly thought about it so I decided to write it down😋 I love you guys!
-Cela<3