~Pizza S.C~

Me and Sofia recently got married and let me tell you that it's been the most incredible time of my life, I mean I guess that's what it feels like to be married to the love of your life.

We were currently arguing on what food to postmate "How about burgers?" My wife suggested

"My love we literally just ate burgers 2 days ago" I reminded her making her groan

"Just order pizza"

I didn't here a response so I turned my head to look at her. I saw her typing on her phone with a concentrated look on her face and the tip of her tongue slightly poking out, I could pass away of how cute she looked. I didn't even realise I was staring at her when I heard a faint "done!" Pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Whatcha order"

"Your favourite pizza of course- oh! And some mozzarella sticks" My wife happily smiled at me

My heart wanted to melt when she memorised my go to order.

"Man you really do love me huh?" I said as I pushed myself of the couch and went to wrap my arms around my wife's waist (she was in the dining room which is next to your couch if you get what I mean-)

"Of course I do. That's why you're my wife" she said and kissed my lips

That one kiss turned into a hot make out session and I almost didn't hear the doorbell ring

"You get it"

"Fine" i groaned

I opened the door and saw a guy around my age with a pizza box in his hand

"A pizza and mozzarella sticks for miss Carson?"

The boy looked at me, I gave him a nod and a smile while he gave me the pizza then I handed him the money but he didn't leave immediately. He was looking me up and down when he finally said

"Are you free tomorrow? Would you like to hangout sometime? Maybe I could give you my number?"

"Oh no actually I'm-"

I felt a pair of very familiar arm wrap around your waist. I looked up to see my wife sending daggers to the poor boy.

"...Married" she finished for me

Without another word said the boy immediately ran away with pee probably dripping down his legs

Sofia may not seem the type to be protective but when it comes to you she'll beat anyone up that tries to flirt with you or make you feel uncomfortable.

"Baby he was only delivering a pizza" I paused for a moment to look out the window to see the boy quickly run to his motorcycle "now he's got pee dripping down his legs"

"I'm not responsible for his bladder control or lack of it" (if you get the reference I love you)

"This is one of the many reasons why I love you"

I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes in this chapter but the idea popped up in my head at 4 am so I had to write it down and now I'm really tired so I'm gonna go sleep I love you! Have a great day!
-Cela<3