~Sick S.C~

This one is a Sofia one shot!

Your POV

I was waiting for my girlfriend to come home from work so I decided to make the time fly by by watching a movie. I put on
y/f/m (your favourite movie) and fell asleep half way but I was woken up to keys rattling, being half asleep I thought I was just hearing things but then I hear a light groan and the door shutting making me look up from the couch to see my girlfriend with a very tired and annoyed face.

I immediately stood up and hugged her while she melted into my touch "wanna watch beauty and the beast?" I asked her since Belle is her favourite Disney character. I felt her smile a bit and nod slightly, I escorted her to the couch and I draped my arm over her shoulder making her lay her head onto my chest. I grabbed the remote and turned on beauty and the beast.

We were almost finished with the movie when I hear little sniffles coming from my girlfriend making me look at her with a concerned face "I'm fine" she lightly smiled at me but seeing as I wasn't fully convinced she said "I promise" I just left the situation as it was (if that even makes sense😭) not wanting to push her buttons even more seeing as she was already pissed off.

Sofia slowly started to drift asleep so I turned off the movie and slowly pick her up so I wouldn't wake her. I did my night routine and joined Sofia in bed, I felt her slightly shift closer to me, I kissed the top of her head and mumbled a "goodnight I love you" "I love you too" Sofia sleepily said. In the middle of the night I kept hearing coughing and sniffing but me being the lazy bitch I am I didn't open my eyes since I was already so tired.

The next day I woke up and saw that my girlfriends face was a bit pale "Sof are you sure your not sick?" I asked my girlfriend "I'm fine" she said and tried to get out of bed but I stopped her by laying on top of her making her groan "Oh yeah? Then why did I hear you coughing and sniffing last night hmm?" I smirked at her while she thought of an excuse

"I was cold okay and you were hogging up the entire blanket" she playfully rolled her eyes at me "Now can you please get off me I'm gonna be- late for work" Sofia said as she covered her mouth and started coughing "Mhm yeah no" I sarcastically said "I'm not letting you go to work while your sick "y/nnnn" she groaned "I've been to work with worse"

"So you are sick" I smirked but while I was making my snarky comment she managed to get out of my grip. I chased her around the house like we were little kids "Sofia get your beautiful ass back in bed!" I shouted and heard a faint 'achoo' so I took this to my advantage and caught her "I got youuu" I teased her "Fine I'll stay home" she sighed in defeat

"But you have to carry me back to bed" she squealed when I picked her up bridal style. Once she climbed in bed I said "I'm gonna get you some meds and make you some soup" I said while Sofia was gonna protest but I quickly walked away.

I came back with her soup and meds while she was sat on the bed pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes I took all the strength I had to resist from her cuteness "No no no that's not gonna work on me this time my love. Open" I said as the spoon hovered at the entrance ( not that kind of entrance) of her mouth. To my surprise she didn't put up a fight and just took the spoon in my hand and put it inside her mouth "It still tastes like shit" she said with disgust written all over her face making me giggle.

I didn't care if I got sick so when she finished her soup I laid down beside her and put my arm over her stomach "Y/n don't touch me! You'll get sick!" She frowned and pulled away from me.

"I don't care if I get sick just cuddle with me you know you love it" I wiggled my eyebrows and opened my arms for her to get back in them.

I saw the side of her mouth twitch and turn into a warm smile as she laid into my arms. I exhaled in content with the love of my life in my arms.

This was rushed so I'm so sorry if there is any mistakes🥲 this is also my first 'sick' fan fic I've wrote so that's also another reason😀 I love you guys! Stay safe!
-Cela <3