~I have a girlfriend! S.C~

Sofia's POV

I woke up with my phone ringing on max volume. I don't know why I chose to put it on volume- oh yeah my girlfriend was out with her friends and I had to be alert in case I have to bail her out of prison.... Again.

I groaned and quickly grabbed my phone wincing at the brightness of the phone screen, I yawned before answering the phone

"Hello? Sofia?"

I quickly recognised the voice to be one of y/n's friends

"Hey, where is y/n?"

"Ummm about that-"

"What's going on? Do I have to come by the police station again?" I asked suddenly more awake than before

"We need you to come pick her up- she's so drunk I think she's turning crazy"

Her friend said with a slight chuckle
I sighed. Of course she was , it wasn't really surprising, I mean she hadn't been to a bar in a really long time so that's a perfect excuse to get wasted.

"Okay I'm on my way" I said with a small smile feeling relieved that I won't have to bail a certain someone that I am lucky enough to call my girlfriend out of prison. And I'm not kidding when I tell you that woman has been in prison multiple times.

I quickly got into my car even though I was in my pjs I mean why bother but since winter was right around the corner I put on a coat and started to drive to the club where my crazy drunk girlfriend was.

I pulled up to the bar and saw that my girlfriend was already outside having her friends support her, and man did she look wasted, she looks like she has jello for legs.

I quickly got out of the car and rushed towards my girlfriend.

"Thank god you're here" her friend sighed in relief "She needs to get home"

I nodded my head and tried to hold my girlfriend's hand but she quickly pulled it away making me confused.

"Come on mi amor lets take you home"

"Get away from me!" y/n yelled and squirmed in her friends grip causing her friend to panic because you would definitely fall if you got out of her hold.

"Baby we have to get you home so you can get to sleep, you look exhausted darling"

"No!" y/n shook her head "I don't like you! I have a girlfriend you creep!"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "I am your girlfriend silly" I said with a small smile

"No your not! I'd recognise her"

"Oh really?" I quirked my eyebrow with a smirk. At least she's loyal.

"Yeah! Her name is Sofia and I'm in love with her! So I'd suggest you'd shoo or else she'll kick your ass- she is a badass by the way"

I could see that her friend was trying to hold back her laugh. she's are adorable when she's drunk.

"Okay" I spoke softly and caressed her cheek, i could see her eyes light up.

"Sofia!" She squealed and hugged me

"Are you ready to go home my love?"

"I missed you" she slurred out with a lazy smile on her face

"I missed you too, now let's get you home and in bed"

I quickly escorted my girlfriend to the car and thanked her friend before hopping in the drivers seat.

"Sofia?"

"Yes baby?"

"Some chick tried to take me home with them before you arrived"

I had to bite my lip to hold in my laughter

"Really?" I said in a fake surprised tone

"Yeah!but I told her that I love you and only you" y/n drunkly pointed her finger at me

"That's good baby, thank you" I said with a smile and kissed her forehead.

She's definitely a keeper.

WHY HELLO THERE GIRLS, GAYS AND THEYS  I AM ALIVE AND WELL, I GOT THE SUDDEN URGE TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER TGAT HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY DRAFTS SINCE DECEMBER 20 AND I FELT LIKE YOU GUYS DESERVED AN UPDATE AND IM SORRY IF UTS A BAD ONE BUT BE GRATEFUL I EVEN POSTED IT. ALSO I JUST WATCHED ENCANTO AND NOW IM INLOVE WITH DOLORES- ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS
-Cela<3