~Valentines S.C~

Me and my wife always have a special way of celebrating Valentine's Day. We always do random fun activities, baking, having a movie marathon of cheesy romantic movies, going to nice restaurants, Surprising each other with jewellery, but most importantly, being there for each other. Sometimes we're to lazy to set up anything so we just lay in bed cuddling for the rest of the day, and that's just as nice as actually setting something up.

——
Me and Sofia decided that we were gonna bake a chocolate cake with caramel filling inside. (or whatever cake you like) we aren't that good at keeping the kitchen clean so when one of us spills something it always ends up with flour flying in the air while we're trying to hit each other with it. We were running around the kitchen like maniacs while we're throwing ingredients at each other "I'm gonna get you!" Sofia yelled as she caught up with me. I felt arms around my waist that made me stop running "I got you" my wife said in a singsong voice. I turned around and put the frosting that was on my finger on her nose, she scrunched her nose making me giggle "you look silly" I said "look who's talking" she said with a smirk. I look at her confused then I looked in the mirror and saw that my face was mostly covered in flour and frosting making me burst into laughter- let's just say that the cake was never made.
——
I took Sofia up to the rooftop to show her the beautiful view of the city. There were decorations on all the buildings and all the building lights were either pink or red making it more beautiful. I was still admiring the view when I suddenly feel a pair of familiar lips on mine, i wrap my hands around her neck while her hands snaked around my waist. We were swaying back and forth admiring eachother "you know this would be a lot better with some music" my wife said and pulled out her phone. She put on your go-to love song and started dancing with me, in the middle of dancing it started to rain a bit but we didn't care we always wanted to dance in the rain anyway, we kept dancing with a smile on our face that we can't seem to erase now we were both wet (😏) and the rain started to pour harder "Let's go inside 😊 , we wouldn't want to get sick now would we?"

3 years later

I was at the flower shop looking for Sofia's favorite flowers- there it is! I bought the flowers and headed to the toy store to buy her a teddy bear.

She always loves the teddy's I buy her which is like a lot- but anyway I bought her a brown teddy that had white spots on them (we don't wanna assume the teddy's gender do we?)

I quickly drive over to the place where she was at and hopped out of the car

"Hello my love, I bought you your favourite flowers- oh! And a new teddy do you like them?" I asked her as I placed the items beside her grave.

In Loving memory of
~Sofia Carson~

•Daughter • Sister •Wife•

Tears ran down my cheek as I get flashbacks of all the memories we made.

"Happy Valentine's Day love"

I apologise for this chapter but I was feeling down because I miss Nat (black widow aka my wife) so much and ep 5 of Hawkeye made me really sad so If I have to suffer you guys will suffer with me, Love you!
-Cela<3