Chapter 3

The atmosphere in Sandhu house was very tense; Rupy was glaring at Khushbeer angrily.

"I did not expect this from you Virk Saab," Rupy said angrily.

"Sandhu Saab, Let me explain..." Khushbeer tried but was but Rupy held up his palm for him to stop.

"My daughter always saw you as a second father and what were you going to do. You were going to get her marriage fixed so that your useless son could realize her worth. Wow, what great planning, you were never Tejo's father. Thank God we didn't come in your words and try to destroy Tejo's life and thank God Mahi heard all your planning and plotting today otherwise we would have never known of your true colors!" Rupy said disgustedly.

Mahi had overheard her father's plans of reuniting Fateh and Tejo by fixing Tejo's marriage before Fateh and Jasmine could get married and make Fateh realize that he was truly in love with Tejo. She had felt disgusted with her father and his thinking when she heard it. She wanted Tejo bhabi back but even she knew that her Veer Ji did not deserve Tejo. Her Tejo Bh- Di is a diamond and she deserved someone who realized her worth.

Mahi had immediately informed their father's plans to Amrik who decided to tell the entire truth to the Sandhu family. This was how the entire Sandhu family and Virk family came together in Sandhu house except for Fateh and Jasmine who were God knows where.

"I was thinking for Tejo only, she loves Fateh, Fateh loves her and he just has to realize it," Khushbeer tried.

Satti let out a humorless laugh, "The problem here is not about whether your laadla loves Tejo or not, he never respected her, he made a joke of such a pure relation of marriage. That son of yours spoiled my daughter's life and you want her to return to him and you call yourself Tejo's father. I never thought you were this cheap."

"You don't understand, Tejo will..." Khushbeer tried to say but was interrupted by a voice from the entrance.

"Papa, what is everyone doing here?" Fateh asked confused looking at everyone with Jasmine who was also confused to see everyone here.

"Bas tum dono ki hi kami thi," Rupy said sarcastically.

"Where is Tejo? We came here to meet her," Fateh said ignoring Rupy's comment.

"Haven't you spoiled my sister's life enough, now why have you come here with your fiancée?" Navraj said angrily.

"I am also your sister," Jasmine said.

"You will be their sister in your dreams," Rupy said sternly making Jasmine sad and she started blaming Tejo in her mind for snatching her family from her.

"Uncle Ji, I have to talk with Tejo about academy work," Fateh said trying to change the topic.

"Wow, you spoil her life, cheat on her with her sister and now you want her to do your work too," Amrik said disgustedly. He was disgusted to even be related to that man.

"Amrik, I am your elder brother, you can't talk to me like that," Fateh said angrily.

"What wrong did he say? Whatever he said is right and my daughter will never work with you again," Rupy said.

Before anyone else could say anything Abhiraaj's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and immediately attended it.

"Tejo have you..."

"What? Now.."

"But Tejo the Vi..."

"Tejo, listen..."

"Ok... I will call you now,"

Abhiraaj cut the call and looked at everyone and said, "Chacha Ji, Tejo is saying to call her on video call immediately."