I have not discontinued this story

So yes, don't worry, I am alive J

And I am incredibly sorry for not updating for the past five months.

I had to prepare for my 11th final exams and as soon as 11th final exams were over 12th started with immense workload and on top of that I have to study for CA entrance exam for next year.

So yes, the past months have been hectic for me, it still is but there is good news. Seeing the struggle I was having in managing my workload my Mom decided that home-schooling me for 12th was a much better option as I would be able to concentrate more. Thank God.

So now I have a little more free time so I am going to start updating again when I am free.

And now I have a big question for you all,

I don't watch Udaariyaan anymore, only people with less brain cells watch it, but I do know what is happening in it from all the news and just like I predicted Angad became a villain and went on to become a psycho who tried to kill Tejo and in turn killed her unborn child.

But the storyline is complete crap, like how could such a gentleman become a psycho in one night? How could Angad, who took in his brother's daughter and is now raising her kill a child? Where is his niece anyway? The makers just completely forgot about Riya. And let's not forget our Mahaan Tejo forgot her complete self-respect and went back to that cheater Fateh and he again broke her heart.

God, just to whitewash not just Fateh but Jasmine too they have turned the only good person in Udaariyaan bad and they are turning Abhiraaj also bad. I... I don't want to rant about that stupid show anymore.

I just want to remember Tejo as the strong and independent Tejo that she was before she became a doormat and I will remember Angad as the amazing friend and father that he was before UD makers decided to spoil them.

And yes, Karan V Grover deserves much better than what UD makers and Fatejo fans gave him.

So my question is whether you want Angad to be the second main lead in this story or you want a new person.

I know he is the second main lead only but if you are uncomfortable then I will change him. I like him but your opinion matters too.

Please give your opinions.