I

"Fuck baby" Erin yelled out in pleasure while Jay's hips rocked back and forth, gripping the sides of her waist. "Mhmm you like that baby" Jay whispered in Erin's ear while reaching up grabbing her neck with force, pulling her head back, while the other hand massaged her clit in a circular motion making her lose all control of her own body.

Jay laughed to himself with a slight grin on his face while watching Erin shiver in pleasure. "Jay f-fuck I'm cum-" Erin panted while her body stiffened up from the pleasure as her walls closed tightly around his thick long shaft, experiencing her first organism. Jay then grabbed the back of Erin's neck pushing it down in the bed "put that ass up in the air" Jay says then pressed both hands down on her back so that it's arched up in the air.

"Throw that ass back"  Jay bit his lip lightly while thrusting himself in and out of Erin's pussy ferociously making her squirt all over the bed sheets.

"JAY I can'-" Erin was interrupted by Jay pushing her head down into the bed, making it hard for her to catch her breath. "Shut the fuck up and take this dick, quit playin' with a nigga" Jay spat as Erin's second organism increased.

Erin and Jay were not together, they were simply just Ex's who would fuck from time to time, they dated back when they were still considered innocent kids but Jay loved her and still does. Sometimes he catches himself getting jealous and overprotective of her, there are times where he wants to just go and run off in the sunset with her but that's not what she wants. He hates the fact that he still loves her and is angry at the same time because she is the one that hurt him, Erin broke his heart. She is part of the reason why he is fucked up in the head, she is part of the reason he's really afraid to be committed but at the same time she has him wrapped around her finger, he knows it and she also knows it as well.

"Camila?  What are yo-"  Sasha began to ask but was stopped in her tracks. "shhh Sasha damn, I'm trying to hear what's going on" Camila spat while moving her head back in between the corner of the cracked door. "Erin's in there,"  Camila says while looking over at Sasha, who is now on her knees looking into the room as well, "Nosy much?".

"Shh," Both Camila and Sasha sighed while looking at Barbie who now has her hands up in a surrender pose, "my bad yall"  Barbie whispered while looking at the girls peep in.

"HEY do you guys kn-" Emily stopped as Camila glared at her for being so loud "shut up"  Camila whispered at Emily while throwing up her fist. Emily flicked her off in response while rolling her eyes looking at Barbie who is now giggling, Emily looks at both Camila and Sasha with a confused look while waving her hands up in the air trying to figure out what they are doing.

"Erin's in therewith Jay"  Sasha explained looking up in Emily's direction. Emily rolled her eyes while shaking her head because she knew that there's only 2 reasons Erin would be here. The first one is that she's most likely getting dick down or arguing with Jay because of the men he constantly sees her with but because it's nothing in there that is being thrown, she already knew the answer to that. Soon after the door flung open, making Camila and Sasha fall almost on their face. They look up with nothing but embarrassment on their faces while looking at Jay who is now looking at them both with his face scrunched up looking confused, Both Emily and Barbie run in the opposite direction almost falling over each other at the sight of the door opening.

"THE FUCK IS Y'ALL DOING?"  Jay yelled out while folding his arms waiting on a response.

"Uh"  Sasha mumbled getting up off the floor. "Uh what? Cat got ya tongue my nigga" Jay spat tensing up and biting down on his jaw.

"Being fucking nosy that's what, these hoes always never minding their own business" Erin says angrily while passing by Jay. "hoes? You're the main hoe, you bitch"  Camila angrily said getting up off the floor walking towards Erin, But as soon as Sasha saw she was getting close, she put herself in between them so they wouldn't fight "something you would never be honey a main" Erin said while laughing waving her hand at Camila while walking to the front door to exit.