II

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN JALEN?" Lani yelled while flicking on the light next to her making Jay Jump in the process.

He scoffed "wtf Lani, it's 3 in the morning the fuck you still up for?"

"Yeah it's 3 in the morning, my question is why the FUCK you sneaking up in here this late," She said back while walking up to Jay with her arms folded standing in front of him. Jay just simply looked at her sucking his teeth while brushing past her "Ion feel like hearing this shit aight Lani? Damn you know I work a lot" Jalen said frustrated while opening up the refrigerator and sipping on a can of soda.

Lani moved closer to him, pulling on his shirt "hey I-I'm sorry baby, we just miss you when you're not here" She says while pointing over to Zara's room.

A smile instantly crept on Jay's face as Lani motioned her index finger to Zara's room. Jay wasn't Zara's biological father but he loved her like he was, instantly falling in love with her from the very first moment he met them when she was just only 2 years old. Jay chuckled to himself just thinking about how much time has gone past.

"4 years old,"  Jay says with a smile on his face puts one hand up to his chest. Lani smiles back at Jay while pecking his lips. "I love you," he says while looking into Lani's eyes seductively making her heart skip a beat. "I love you more," Lani says

It was known to everyone in the other house who Lani was and how much Jay cared for her, it also frustrated everyone how Jay was living a double or sometimes a triple life as Mya would recall it. Jay had a family, he met Lani 2 years ago while dropping off product to one of his best clients. Everyone who knows Jalen knows he's really big in the drug world. All knew except for Lani but that's because Jay Lied to her about how he makes money, too embarrassed to say he's one of the biggest drug dealers in LA.

Jay's thoughts were instantly interrupted "baby why do you have blood on your hands? Are you ok?" Lani says while checking his body for injuries.

"It's nothing baby" he chuckled "i was with Jace helping him out with one of his projects" he reassured Lani. She looked up into his eyes while mouthing OK.

"Baby I'm tired let's go to bed" She pouted while gazing into his eyes.

He laughs while biting his bottom lip " you go, baby, bout to hit the shower" He looked at Lani while throwing his hands up in front of her in a playful way. Lani laughs looking up at him while nodding her head leaving Jay in the kitchen.

Jay's mind instantly swayed back to the events that happened earlier tonight. "fuck" He sighed, scratching the side of his head. A piece of him regretted what he did to Camila but also felt like she deserved it, Camila was always popping off at the mouth and constantly disrespecting him, especially when it came to Erin.

Jay shakes his head trying to push his thoughts in the back of his head, he sighed while walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to the bathroom.