V

"Hey girl!!" Lani looks up as Jasmine is approaching her, Jasmine is Jalen's sister, and both she and Lani grew a stronger bond since the first meeting, Jasmine treated Lani as a real sister and she loved it, made her feel warm and accepted inside since Lani didn't have a good relationship with her own family. Jalen and her friends including Jasmine was the only close thing to her having a family.

"You ready babe?" Jasmine asked while wrapping her arms around her, bringing her in with a hug.

Lani shrugged looking down at the floor "yes"
Jasmine looked at her with a frown on her face already knowing something is wrong and already knowing that her brother is behind all of it. "Is Jalen fucking up again?" Lani shakes her head up and down to the question that was just asked.

"I'll fill you in on everything, I just need to get this fixed and maybe try something new," she says while putting her hand through her hair while sitting down in the chair as Jasmine wraps the hair coat around her. Jasmine is not only Jalen's little sister but she is also a hairstylist, she has 2 shops in California and the other in Atlanta. She has a lot of clients and including celebrity clients.

"Hello welcome to Jasmine's"
Jalen looks towards the receptionist's way with a smirk on his face "hello to you too" leaning against the desk, blowing a kiss towards the receptionist's way making her laugh. "What's your name beautiful?" he questioned.

"Bre" she replied

He looks at her with a seductive look on his face making her blush "well I'm Ja-"

"JALEN!, his name is Jalen. You know the boyfriend of your friend Lani" Jasmine interrupted while looking at the both of them with her arms crossed over her chest. Jay looks over at Jasmine as he rolls his eyes at her.

"You!" go stalk up them selves in the back" Jasmine continued as she points to Bre.
"Y-yes ma'am, sorry" Bre responded while getting up from her sitting position to the back.
"Damn Jas wtf" Jay walked passed her to her chair to sit down.
"Jalen you got some nerve in here trying to flirt especially with one of her friends, and not to mention she just left from here 20 minutes ago" Jasmine argued.
"Bro I'm not trying to hear this right now!" Jay responded
"Oh well Jalen, you're gonna hear it!" She rebutted putting the hair coat over him and grabbing the clippers. Jasmine was the only person who knew exactly how and what he wanted his style for his hair to be.
"What exactly did she tell you Jas" Jalen asked looking in her direction.

Jasmine sighed and responded "a lot how you have been acting different, you're always gone, you pulled out a gun Jalen? Seriously? In the house that Zara is in like what if she would have seen it? Wh-"
"She didn't" he angrily cut her off
"Ok but what if? Why did you assault her friend and why haven't you been home in a couple of days? Lani told me how Zara has been asking for you and you can't even respond to a simple text or call!" She informed while lining the back of his head up with the clippers.

"Yo her friend always talking shit, ion care she deserved it, she kicked me out cause her friend was up in my shit disrespecting me, did she tell you that?" he questioned.
"No" She mumbled. "All I'm saying Jalen is the girl loves you, she genuinely love your ass. I like her, she's hurting. I feel bad for her especially because she doesn't even know that you are still dealing with your ex, not to mention the whole cabaret cult thing you got going on-"
"And she better not Jas, not fucking around with you" he groaned

She slaps Jalen across the head softly "boy I'm not one of these hoes you are dealing with, that's not gonna work on me" she scoffed making Jalen laugh at her words.
"Ok that'll be 20 dollars" Jasmine says while pulling off the coat holding her hand out.
Jalen gets up reaches into his pocket and pulls his hand out sticking up the middle finger making her roll her eyes as he walks over to the door with his back pushing it open.
"Bye baby sis love you" He says in a playful voice while winking at Bre while holding his left hand up to his ear motioning her to call him. She smiles but is interrupted by Jasmine looking her up and down "Sis you about to lose your job" she says.
He laughs while walking out to his car, he pulls his phone out to see Lani is calling, Jay sighs and sends it to voicemail getting inside his car and driving off.