III

"Ladies Ladies what's up"  A familiar voice shouted out making the girls look over in that direction.
Sasha rolls her eyes in annoyance "Jace! What you want?"

Licking his lips at the sight of Sasha in a small tank top and thong aroused him. It was pretty obvious Jace had a thing for Sasha but Sasha felt nothing towards him. The girls at the house were not off-limits to Jace, Jalen had no problem having him fuck on any of them. There were only 2 women that were off-limits  and that was Erin and Lani.

"You baby" Jace attempts to grab her wrist but his hand was smacked immediately making him frown.
"Boy please, " She says while looking him up and down "you wouldn't know what to do with this... You're probably not man enough to handle all this" she continued while pushing her thumb and index finger together leaving a small space, indicating that he was probably too small to fuck her.

His eyes widened at the insult thrown his way. "Wanna ride it, come find out" Jace chuckles to himself, watching as she walks away licking his lips.

"How's Camila?" Jace asked following behind Emily as she walks past him.

"How do you think I am? I was just stabbed!" Camila responded rolling her eyes, getting up from the table holding her now healing wound.

Jace throws his hands up in surrender "hey next time don't pop off at the mouth" he scowled making Camila smack her teeth in annoyance pushing Jace a little with her shoulder making her way up the stairs.

Jace shakes his head at her "you would think after a near-death experience would scare that attitude up outta you" She glares at him, sticking her middle finger out at him.

A tap on his shoulder quickly catches his attention. "Hey Jace!"
"Barbie, hey baby"  He smiles at her making her blush.

Barbie felt her cheeks heat up from the sight of Jace, she smiled while looking at the floor and back up at him as he rubs her cheek. Barbie had a strong affection for Jace, something she couldn't deny no matter how hard she tried, everyone including Jace knew it. Jace loved Barbie's spirit and personality but didn't feel the same way about her how she feels for him. He loved everything about her, her body, personality, face, and sex is amazing with her, everything about her was perfect but he didn't click with her. Well not in a romantic way, he wanted Sasha and wasn't gonna stop until he had her. So entertaining Barbie was something he did out of boredom never really caring how she felt about him deep down inside.

Jace reached out grabbing her hand into his, intertwining them together as he led her to the guest room downstairs. As they entered the room locking the door behind him, he wrapped his arms around her staring at her from the side as she giggles.

"Jace?" Barbie mumbled, looking back at him
"Barbieeee" He mumbled spinning her around now making their noses touch.
"Uh......." She nervously gulped looking into his intimidating eyes. "Well I don't know if you know but I-i l-l-like you" she stutters
"Mhmm" He bit his lip lightly while caressing his thumb across her bottom lip as he felt a rush at the tip of his dick as it started to poke out "I like you too"  His raspy voice continued, sticking his thumb inside her mouth while caressing her left nipple.
She moaned softly to his touch as she rubs his print through his sweatpants.

Jace grabs her hand softly, pulling her in a sloppy but passionate kiss as he pressed his tongue against her lips asking for access, she then opens her mouth as Jace explores her mouth putting his tongue down her throat. Pulling his sweatpants and boxers down Barbie smiled with seductive eyes as his dick sprang out. He was rock hard and ready to coat it.