Forced To Be A Villain

It's now been a month since I transmigrated.

The beating hasn't stopped. In fact, in might have gotten worse.

"Damn, did they hit harder today?" I asked myself out loud.

Still laying down, I wiped the blood on my face and waited for the pain to ease.

Luckily, there wasn't any deep wounds. They would always only bruise or scratch me.

After a short while, I stood up and wore my shirt.

I do my own laundry so there's no way in hell I'll let it be stained with blood.

The increase in lashes is probably because of my nearing birthday.

At 11 years old, nobles get to debut.

After that, my presence will be officially established in the kingdom and they won't be able to touch me from then on.

If I'm seen in bad terms or gravely injured, people will think that there's a strife in the family. And knowing Liam's parents, they'd surely want to avoid any sort of damaging rumors despite not once paying attention to him.

I haven't even seen them yet since I transmigrated.

Currently, it's June 21 and Liam's birthday is on October 23.

Only a few months and I'll finally be free.

...Somewhat.

'The novel hasn't even started and things are already heating up.' I said inwardly as I recalled a part of the story.

The reason Liam's revolution lost was because of an inside mole, one that has been put beside him since the age of 11.

So I can expect a spy to be assigned to me.

They really aren't giving me any space huh?

Not many readers noticed this fact, but Liam still had a shred of humanity when he lost and the revolution was ended.

He didn't wish to summon a demon nor cause the world's doom.

In fact, he wasn't the one that summoned it.

After he lost, his mind weakened.

And in that weakness, he was manipulated by the male lead's best friend, Jeremy Von Green.

The night before the execution, he visited Liam in the dungeon.

He taunted, yelled, insulted, and beated him half-death.

To the viewers, it may seem that he just gave him his own medicine.

When in truth, he was laying the foundations of evil.

'He turned around and smirked, he looked at him one last time before walking off,'

'He had his fists clenched with dark like matter flowing out of it like a sign of his anger dissipating after a satisfying revenge.'

'Just as Jeremy opened the door, he said in a low tone "No one but a demon can save you now. Retribution is upon those who have wronged." Not batting an eye, he left and slammed the door close.'

The lines mentioned in chapter 79 volume 3.

The black matter is what most likely summoned the demon.

I had always felt something was off with the lead's best friend so I might be biased. But I really don't think that the black matter is used as a metaphor.

There was even an up and coming sequel, "Mastermind".

The finale that will tie the loose ends and bring a proper ending to the story.