Leorio and Kurapika

Third Person P.O.V

"Thats so nice of you Killua!" Gon chirped.

"B-baka, don't shout like that here." Killua said as he swung his head in another direction so Gon and Alluka can not see him blushing.

"Hey, don't get angry I won't." He pouted.

"Ahem, can we go back to the hotel now."
Alluka interrupted as Gon had wrapped his arms around Killua's shoulder from behind.

And .....they were going to begin another hugging session.

"Yeah s-sure." Gon replied as he moved
"It's pretty hot outside anyway."

Sometime later at the hotel....

A knock on the door was heard as Killua opened it knowing it was Gon.

"So, where's your room?" He asked.

"I am lucky it's right next to your's, 102!" He sounded rather exited about that.

"Hey there's something I wan-" Gon stopped midway as he heard a noise from his stomach.

"Lets just have lunch before anything." Killua started chuckling and soon Alluka joined too.

"Uh-h he-hehe," Gon joined awkwardly, "Ne Killua, theres a place where I wanna eat, lets go there!"

"Yeah sure." He replied.

"So... what kind of place is it?" Alluka asked as they were walking.

"Oh, its a French restaurant famous for their fruit Gelato." He told.

"Hey! I like Gelato" Killua chirped.

"I know it, thats why." Gon smiled.

"Oh yes, Killua I had to tell you some thing." Gon suddenly blurted as he remembered what he was going to say.

"Yes?"

"You know I invited Leorio and Kurapika to meet us too, Kurapika is coming this weekend and-"

He slowly stopped as he watched a sly cat smirk appear on Killua's face.

"About Leorio and Kurapika~" He said as he placed a hand on his chin.

"Don't you think they like each other, but are two engaged in there own activities to confess." He said with a smirk.

"I ....can't say." Gon replied as he tried to think about it.

"Of course idiot they do," Killua answered him.

"And .....guess what!" He said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Uh.." Gon replied devoid of emotion or any idea what Killua wanted to do.

"Duh, idiot we'll set them up, wouldn't it be fun?" He stated a little annoyed of how dense Gon was being.

"Yeah you are right." Gon said with a smile as he now got the whole idea.

"When are you two making it official?"