Pigeons

Gon's P.O.V.

"Hey wake up." I was awake by a calm voice which belonged to Kurapika.

"Wait, did I fall asleep?" I realised.

"Yea! And what else?" I heard Leorio's voice from outside the bus window.

When I looked out of the window, I was met by a beautiful scenery.

There was a huge lake about a fifteen minutes walk away, surrounded by very low foothills with flowers of all types swaying in the gentle cool wind situated at the start of the path, the sunlight shining brightly on them.

Looking down towards my surroundings, I saw a wide unpaved track that led to the banks of the lake.

On some distance on the track were shops, lots of them with a variety of items like food and souvenirs, which I believe were set up by the locals.

"Hey Gon! You can have a better view outside." Killua snapped from the aisle.

"Yup coming." I move out all excited.

"So, what do you guys wanna do first?," Kurapika began as I hopped to the side of the track to get a better view of the lake.

"We can sit down and have a picnic, we can take a stroll in the flower beds or go boating."

Wow... so many things we can do. "Lets take a walk around and see the whole place first."

"Yes yes, we can do that!" Alluka too seems as excited as me.

"Alright let's go!" Leorio declared as we began walking in a slow pace.

Look brother! They're selling sea-shell necklaces, I want one too." Alluka pointed towards a shop as she shaked Killua's hand with her other hand.

"Fine." Killua chuckled an took her there.

Looks like they're enjoying. And so are Leorio and Kurapika, holding hands firmly and talking to each other.

It's just me alone now, huh.

I look around to see some pigeons gathered around the slope of the path looking in a bin for food.

Poor things. Oh yes. I run over to them taking out a pack of banana bread from my pocket.

"Birdie birdie." I call to them cautiously walking towards them throwing a piece of bread.

They immediately gather round it and start eating and I keep throwing a piece time to time.

"Hey." Someone patted my shoulder and I back off with a little 'aah'.

"It's me idiot." Killua scoffed at me and I look to see him.

Wait the birds. I look back but they're gone. I huff.

"Oh the birds I'm sorry."

"Oh no it's okay. Anyways where's everyone else?" I look over to his side seeing no one.

"They're resting in the flower garden, waiting for me to get you."

"What, how long have I been here?" Guess I got too absorbed in the birds.

"About twenty minutes, let go to them." Killua replied.

"Yeah." I get up forgetting about the birds.

"So are you enjoying?" He asks me.

"Yup." I always do, with Killua and rest of my friends.