Reason Behind Alluka's Worry

"Tch. What do we do of him now?" A voice asks kicking the unconscious boy in his stomach.

"Just lock him in the cellar along with the girl." Came the reply almost immediately.

Alluka was seeing the whole seen scene unfold. Her eyes slightly open as she barely had any energy.

It was taking everything in her to not to sob at the sight of her beloved brother...

Continuously being kicked harshly in the stomach, spitting blood every time.

At last, the man grabbed his hair locks and yanked him up.

Alluka couldn't bear it any more. She closed her eyes as a solitary tear rolled out.

Killua woke up feeling something soft under his head.

His head was lying on Alluka's legs.

He quickly jolted up, not wanting to trouble her further. But couldn't get up his body was still too weak.

"BR-brother!" Alluka almost sceamed but controlled herself.

"You woke up! Are you okay? Is it painful?" She whispered.

"It's okay Alluka. I'm fine."
He shifted himself so his back was against the ground and face towards Alluka.

Seeing Killua's serene smile yet with a bloodstained look, Alluka broke into tears.

"Big brother! Big brother! Why did you come, you know it's dangerous." She shaked her head to and fro in frustration.

"Alluka. Look at me." Killua ordered her, but gently. Grabbing her attention.

She glanced at her brother to see him trying to lift up an arm. She quickly held his arm and placed it on her cheek. She relaxed feeling the warmth of his hand.

"Good," Killua grinned "Now tell me why are you worried so much."

Alluka's expression fell again, she let go of killua's hand making him worry.

"Brother Illumi... was the one who.. ordered t-this."

Killua's smile was gone, he could barely try to hide his frown.

Seeing this, Alluka started tearing again.

"I-I shouldn't have-"

"It's okay." Killua cut her. "Rest for now. I need to regain strength." He closed his eyes.