Chapter 6

Hey Guys!

         I literally just realized that I don't tell you guys  who is speaking, so I  will start doing that now :)

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

 *Annabeth's POV*

        So I go up to coach in basketball, to do the jump, knowing none of them are stupid enough to go against me. So I start to fix my hair and when I look up, there he is. Who is this guy? Is he stupid? Does he not know what I can do? I put my hand out, to shake hands, because I'm not dumb, he is hot.

        "Good luck," he said. Seriously? I already know I'm gonna win.

        "Don't need it," I respond. I know that's cocky but they aren't dumb enough to try and win. We get ready for jump and he jumps and gets it. What the hell? As I'm standing there trying to figure out who he is, he scores a layup. Come on, Annabeth, focus! I get the ball from Thalia and no one is even close to me. And then I'm not dribbling the ball anymore. I turn around and he's shooting a three pointer! This is how the rest of the game went, they guys winning 22-0. The girls go to shake hands, but I pull Silena back and we just go straight to the change rooms.

        "Who does he think he is!" I yell at Silena once we are in the change rooms.

        "I don't know, but he is pretty good looking," she said thoughtfully.

        "Silena-," I was about to say but the other girls walked in.

        "I heard Jason told coach to make him captain," I heard Piper say to Thalia and Hazel.         "Well, he was good. Like amazingly good," Thalia said back.

        "Yeah, well not as good as me," I said and they fell silent. Thalia just rolled her eyes at me. What was her problem? I thought we were best friends. Silena and I finished getting changed and headed towards our lockers before lunch. Who did this new guy think he was. He can't just come into my school and start showing me up.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

        I know it has been a month, and I know I am shit at this but I really appreciate those of you who have read it! :)

        If you have anything you would like to see happen in the story, feel free to tell me and I will try as hard as I can to incorporate it!

                Alexa xx

PS. I am thinking of posting like 3 chapters today, to make up for the month break ;)