Chapter 9

*Annabeth's POV*

One second I'm talking to my girls, and the next I get a face full of sand. I look beside me and see a football sitting there. I look around and see a topless Percy jogging towards me. Huh, how ironic, we were just talking about him. All the girls rested themselves on their elbows to watch Percy come jogging over. Typical.
"How about you watch where you throw this thing, idiot," he just looked at me and smirked.
"Oh, sorry princess, I didn't realized sand could kill you." He said sarcastically.
"Ha ha, very funny. How bout treating me with more respect," I said to him.

"Funny, I didn't realised you were special enough to treat everyone like crap but deserve respect. Please forgive me you highness," he said, bowing for effect. Beside me I heard Silena giggle and glared at her. She stopped instantly. I got up, picking up the ball, and throwing it, pretty hard, at his stomach. He caught it easily and just rolled his eyes.
"Please continue on with your tanning while I go have fun," he said and then jogged away before I could respond. I laid back down and almost instantly the girls started talking.
"Holy Hera, did you see those abs!" Drew squealed.
"Never mind his abs, did you see his eyes?" Said Rachel. They kept going at it, arguing which was better.
"Girls!" I said. "Would you stop drooling over him? He's taken." I said smugly.
"Aww, by who?" They all complained. I looked at them and smirked.
"By me." They all smiled at that.

*****************************************
I know this is kinda short, but I wanted to post something extra today. Also I wanted to say, the rough ideas for my chaos story are finished, so I am going to start writing today and hopefuly be able to post part 1 or whatever either late tonight or tomorrow after school.
I am really excited for this story. I figured no one did quite what I was looking for in a Chaos story, so aI mine as well write my own to enjoy. I really hope you will all check it out :)

Alexa xx