Draco x Reader: Met you at 16

Writer: RealTodorokisWife

Title: Draco x Reader: Met you at 16

Chapters: 11 (ongoing)

Genre:  Fanfic, Fantasy

Overview:

To be honest,this is the first time I'm reading a fanfic novel - to my surprise I am greatly intrigued by the authors capability of weighing captivating characters.Needless to say,the author includes you in her narration as if the reader was telling her own story.

It does add to the magical essencence similar in reading Harry Potter books. The author narrates the story through POVs sucking you right into Hogwarts.

What to expect:

The POV switches however,allows the readers to see beyond the characters conversation to the slow sharing of their real selves. It’s delivered with impeccable timing, interwoven by moments of mischief,wizardry and enchantment.

Recommendation:

Since the author is still in the process of completing her book. My only advise is that she works on her paragraphs and talking marks (quotation marks) when her characters are speaking. They do have a lot of fascinating things to say adding to the gripping story.

Although her dialogues are great in every sense. I am hoping she adds more description to the magical and uncanny world of Hogwarts.

I am a fan of JK Rowling and it was amazing that I stumbled on to this gem. I pretty much ecstatic reading through her chapters.

I definitely recommend this book to all Harry Potter fans as it grants you the ultimate wish of being part of the story and the chance to study in Hogwarts.

Tags:

*enjoy
*straight
*dracofanatic
*girlxboy
*mine

For more updates on this book, kindly follow, vote and comment on

RealTodorokisWife