The Scourge - Pirates and Privateers

Writer: CaptEdEdge

Title: The Scourge - Pirates and Privateers

Chapters: 27

Genre: Adventure, Fiction

Overview:

Although I haven't read much pirate-themed fiction, I find the premise interesting and intriguing at best.I am truely delighted that the author has written about the Golden Age of Piracy.It is both informative and entertaining.

The authors characters were both fascinating and complex that I felt them leap of the page.The author starts his introduction with a little history that adds a new dimension to an era that was,in equal parts,thrilling and exciting.

What to expect:

It definitely didn't disappoint! Set mostly in the early 1700 with some stage-setting in the years leading up to those, this action-packed tale follows the life and adventures of Martin Hamish.

For me, although I've read only a few chapters - its not hard to guess which side wins but the unraveling of the tale is just undoubtedly spectacular.The author tells this story delving deeper into the world of pirates - navigating you into an adventurous journey.

I'd just have to commend this author's vast knowledge of ships, seafaring and warfare - both well written and researched.

Recommendation:

The author has made a fan out of me. Now, I’ve considered to stage my own capture and be a part of this voyage 😁. I'll continue to read his books like the tides of the sea .🏴‍☠️

Now,do I recommend this book? Its a big hell YES!!!

Tags:

*journery
*sailing
*quest
*sailors
*pirate

Please support this author. Follow, vote and comment on his books...

CaptEdEdge